Thread: hello...

Default hello...

wassup evo fans! i'm you new guy in this forum and i just wanna introduce myself. i'm the guy you will see almost everyday on the 880 driving an '03 silver evo8. i was able to talk briefly with wilson 1 in milpitas and got me interested to join the club. i live in stevens creek and close to all the car dealerships.

anyway, any upcoming events? i wanna see tons of evos soon. see you on the road and keep it safe.

2. Default hello...

Welcome to the boards!

Here is a link to our next large meet: http://www.norcalevo.net/forums/view...560&highlight=
    Nujabes - Modal Soul<br /><br />

Default hello...

:wave:

I drive on 880 every other weeks with my sliver EVO too =) or my M3 E36 4 doors =0, but not to steven creek yet tho =).. See you around =)...
    Current Cars: 05 Evol VIII, 97 M3, 89 240sx<br />Bike: 03 GSXR 750, XR50<br />History Cars: 89 Accord, 90 CRX, 92 240SX, 92 BMW 325, 97 Prelude,&nbsp; 93 Integra<br />BayAreaRider<br />5150<br />PC2PhoneInfo<br /><br />

Default hello...

Welcome, fqy!

Hope to see u soon!

Wilson

vtluu Guest

Default hello...

Welcome to NorCalEvo.net! :skid:

Default Thanks...

thanks everybody, i hope i can make it on livermore meet but i can't commit now. just have a blast and hope to see you guys soon. =)

Default hello...

Welcome aboard! :P
    '03 VIII AS GSR|SPEEDELEMENT|GST Motorsports

Default hello...

anybody rides a white evo8 with yakima roof rack, cf front lip, bbs rims, amd mod side mirrors? just curious, parked next to me today and took some pix. sweet ride...

Default hello...

welcome!
    Evo to Galant and 06&#039; CBR 600RR....?? <br />New Baby = New Dad!

Default hello...

would you believe this!!!!!!!!! another white evo parked next to me again. blacked out headlights, nice rims... it's raining evos today!!!!!!!!!