Page 3 of 135 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Any evo owners in the fairfield area?

Default Re: Any evo owners in the fairfield area?

anyone down to meet up sometime today? If so hit me up 619-306-6770

^^we had a meet a couple weeks ago it was a one time thing lol but not a bad turn out...im located in vacaville..head out to sac on fridays for a lil suby evo meet out there..

^Ok awesome you got a pm. You will have to show me where the meet is in sac. What time is it on fridays?

I just arrived at Travis AFB as well (GG IX MR) in July. Looking to get off this base during the weekends. ddubd3, you mind if I tag along with you on some fridays when I am free as well? Sac/SF, doesn't matter to me, they are both pretty close.

^Hey shoot me your number or pm with your email and we can meet up sometime to go to those meets on the fridays to sac/df.

I might be heading to the Sac meet this Friday so if any of you want to meet up and head that way, just PM me... I'm up for either Sac or the SF meet.
    2008 GG Evo X MR
    Mods: ???????, Cobb Tuning Turbo Inlet Hose, Perrin Drop-In Filter

whos all trying to go to the sac meet tmw?? shoot me a pm maybe we all can meet up and roll out..u dam afb owners lol naa you guys are the only ones that populate solano county with evos haha seriously

^Yeah we have counted at least 10 here so far. I am going to try and get ahold of all of them to start some meets.
    Tomorrow I may be able to go I am not too sure. I am volunteering for the air show here so whenever I get off that will determine whethor or not I will go. But in the mean time lets establish a meeting point incase everyone wants to meet up. Any ideas? Im kinda new here so explicit details would be nice. I know where the mall is so anywhere around there would be cool.

o yeaa i saw the planes flyin around im goin to that on sunday..if you guys want im down for jus a local meet tmw..

^Yep its going to be a nice show but hot as hell lol. I am down for a local meet too. So lets try and hit up all the locals as much we can.