Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bird poop+sun=No more clear coat..Advice?

Default Re: Bird poop+sun=No more clear coat..Advice?

yep, clean it asap! it's good to have a bottle of detail spray in the car just in case. I always have a bottle as well as some mf.

Leo

Quote Originally Posted by --anonimuz
    Quote Originally Posted by DetailAddict
    man, it depends on the bird and what it ate! :lol: i have a bird dropping on my car and it was only there for less than 20 minutes and it ate into the clear!

Quote Originally Posted by --anonimuz
    for how long have you left those bird poops on your car anyways? I'm just wondering coz I have like 10 bird droppings on my car right now and it's been a week (I know I should clean it :lol: )
    damn birds.. I wonder what they ate :lol: I should clean my car like right now then... I've had some bird droppings on my and left it there for like 2 weeks before and fortunately didn't eat through the clearcoat.. gotta clean my car..

Yeah i try to clean them off every time i fill up with gas. Like DetailAddict said, keep a bottle of detailing spray and a microfiber in you trunk.

Nothing worse than trying to get a sh*t full of gravel off your car without scratching the clear

So detailing spray gets bird poop off? Like quick and painless?

not after it has been baked in for a week! :lol: but even then, it's still million times better than just water.

Leo

Quote Originally Posted by MaxKanisha
    So detailing spray gets bird poop off? Like quick and painless?