Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Carbon Fiber Clear Coats

Default Re: Carbon Fiber Clear Coats

I can always ship, not a problem. remember to use the 'nce' promo code for 10% discount.

when you see contaminant after one fold, it's done. if you drop it on the floor, it's done. they don't usually dry up, rather fall apart. keep them in ziplock or plastic wrap and store it in the container it came with.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxKanisha
    Damn Dublin would be the closest to Sacramento, and thats STILL far. :lol:

Thanks for the heads up on the soapy water and claybar.. So when is clay no longer usable? When you cant knead a clean side of the claybar or what? My claybar is still brand new haha but my friend goes through claybars like nothing.

i'll be there, but you'll have to try to fine me. Better yet, just call me when you are there... however, I might not be there for the entire day... just late morning and early afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by chefnevo
    Hey Leo are going to drop by the dyno next saturday I would like a demo of the glass cleaning you were talking about and what are some good leather and suede cleaner products.

Late morning huh? Will you be detailing that day as well?

aw damn I don't know if it's just my computer or I posted in the wrong thread...

but anyways:

DetailAddict ,
    Is it ok to claybar my car once a year? my car is in the garage most of the time and i also wax it every 6 months... is this too much?

by the way, like mentioned I have waxed and claybar'd my car and my CF trunk and hood still look good! (considering they're more than 2 years old)..

w w w . TeamREV. n e t

Showstoppin' since 2010

you should only clay when you need to. how do you know? after a good wash then run your CLEAN hand down the body... If you feel little bumps, clay...
    Quote Originally Posted by --anonimuz
    aw damn I don't know if it's just my computer or I posted in the wrong thread...

but anyways:

DetailAddict ,
    Is it ok to claybar my car once a year? my car is in the garage most of the time and i also wax it every 6 months... is this too much?

by the way, like mentioned I have waxed and claybar'd my car and my CF trunk and hood still look good! (considering they're more than 2 years old)..

sorry, no detailing that day... I'll be there because Jeff told me about it and ask if I could demo some stuff before the purchase. I won't be there as a vendor, just a friend helping out another friend.

Leo

Late morning huh? Will you be detailing that day as well?

Awww, its cool, I'll get to meet the master detailer.

I just got invited to a BBQ event on the same day... I have to make a decision... One in Hayward and one in San Leandro...

Awww, its cool, I'll get to meet the master detailer.

here is the BBQ.... Maybe you guys can come over after the dyno? http://www.norcalevo.net/forum/index...c,32646.0.html

Do you recommend a clear bra on carbon fiber parts? I was thinking about getting a carbon fiber hood and lip, and then getting a clear bra to prevent rock chip damage and what not. But my only concern would be how to clean the carbon fiber under the bra. Would it oxidize even though there is a clear bra on top of it? Would there be any way to clean it?