Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: evo against the world!!!

Default evo against the world!!!

didnt mean to trample on anyone's feet here byt just trying to get things smoothed out.but it mainly goes to everybody on this board.

as for kills cmon guys keep it coming!! im pretty sure you guys are either being challenged or owning somebody there with your evo so post it up.

y'kno, i havent really been "up" against anyone lately...

but ill tell you one thing...i feel much more confident knowing i have something "special" under my hood instead of being stock...well pretty much stock.
    Using No Way as Way, Having No Limitation as Limitation

SRT4 looked tempting yesterday but didn't want to go at it. one cuz i didn't want to look like an idiot cuz he was modded thats all i know and i was stock. and the other cuz my gf, and plus i was gonna u-turn to go to the supermarket lol
    www.chrishophotos.com [photoblog]<br />member of DFINED.ORG

mannnn...after my wife saw that take on that mustang crash, she had asked me keep it cool on the streets. being the respectful husband that i am, i will do that. but common, when it's up against a car worthy of the kill (or not, who knows), it's pretty damn hard to resist. can anyone relate?! i mean if i get an obnoxious rev happy subawho wrx, don't cha wanna just spank that ass?! i know i shouldn't but it's gotta be done. u know, take out the trash....lolz. i gots love for my homies who role subarus. just not the ones who are a-holes in the streets.
    Evo to Galant and 06&#039; CBR 600RR....?? <br />New Baby = New Dad!

i feel you there man but mine's kinda different,i can resist those ricer bastards no problem since i got the kids with me a lot. but she's more concerned about canyon driving and always tells me to slow down which i do

Quote Originally Posted by evo_dadi
    i feel you there man but mine's kinda different,i can resist those ricer bastards no problem since i got the kids with me a lot. but she's more concerned about canyon driving and always tells me to slow down which i do
    yeah, slow down to about 100mph......haha! when it goes, it just goes....

does this just happen to me or do you guys get revved on by cars, trucks (modded or stock it doen't matter) in stop n go traffic? WHY? it's not like we can do anything. i'm just sitting there and as these cars/trucks pass me, they give it a little extra gas and i'm like wow that was unnecessary.

i don't know what these cars/trucks have to prove. i know they know what evos are capable of doing. i try so hard to hold my composure but sometimes people are just asking to get ripped on. if i'm gonna risk getting a ticket i would rather have it be against something worth while, like the brand new viper i saw yesterday on capital expressway. yeah right, i hid behind my girlfriend's exterra while the viper was in front of her. didn't want to take a chance with that monster.

anyways, to my evo brothers - be safe out there and choose your battles wisely!

aww cmon jo you should have at least let the viper know whats up make him think evos' are not to be taken lightly.you smoke him big ups,he smokes you no biggie since you made him think a 30k car can keep up with a 90k somewhat.

Jan - good story man!!

I smoked a 94 Accord with indiglo guages and no muffler the other day....of course I was WALKING to my Evo at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by &quot;marksae&quot;
    Uhhh.. can you be a little more specific? What do you mean by &quot;throw anything and everything out of whack&quot;?

ripp 'em all up! .....just playin. some ppl r just not worth it. once and a while i head up to Stockton to visit friends/family and on 580w going to 205 i sometimes see the vette club rolling up. some pretty phat vettes. they cruise at about 70mph in the middle lane. i'm moving about 80-90 with the traffic - while passing by, i always throw up a peace to all of them. with much respect they throw 'em back up to me. now that right there is good sportsmanship between 2 worlds apart.