Page 3 of 91 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: evo against the world!!!

Default evo against the world!!!

yeah u know that was good =D yesterday i was driving home a v8 gmc truck cut me off so i was just went around him and said hey whatsup with that. actually it was merging so i was like ok ill speed up to go pass him then he speed up more than cut close.

so while on the freeway i was just minding my own business driving home. he pulls up next and gas it to race me. so i was like i guess.. so he guns it so hard i could her his rev limiter bouncing. i guess you would know who won lol. picked on me 3 times 2/3 i race to to shut him up. 3rd i was like nah dude i don't want to waste my gas lol.
    www.chrishophotos.com [photoblog]<br />member of DFINED.ORG

after got ticketed for tailgating (actually it was supposed to be a speeding ticket), I am controlling myself not to get lured into speeding contests. hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by JanSolo
    Check it - I raced a Geo Metro last night. We both pulled up to a red light and he was revving at me like I was a fool or something. So, I revved my car to 7800rpm and then dropped my clutch. I smoked that fool so hard! I was up to 100mph before I even got into 2nd gear. He finally caught up to me this morning and we pulled over and talked for a while. His girlfriend was so pissed at this guy for losing that she dumped him right there on the spot and invited me back to her mansion in Los Gatos. So I am typing this up at her place right now.. I'm a little tired of course from having sex with her, her twin sister and her mom at the same time.

Next on the list of kills - the elsuive supercar known as the Hyundai Elantra.
    DUDE, WHERE WAS YOUR WIFE?!!?!?!? :shock:
    EVOs:
    <br />
    <br />To find us, you must look hard...
    <br />To chase us, you must be fast...
    <br />To Beat us, you must be kidding!!!

manage toi!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by evofan0717
    Someone had to video tape it.

lol... hes saying he always have fun with her. he wants to try somebody else haha =X

Quote Originally Posted by JanSolo
    Quote Originally Posted by evofan0717
    Someone had to video tape it.
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :drool: :drool:
    EVOs:
    <br />
    <br />To find us, you must look hard...
    <br />To chase us, you must be fast...
    <br />To Beat us, you must be kidding!!!

Default LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by GReddy_917
    Jan - good story man!!

I smoked a 94 Accord with indiglo guages and no muffler the other day....of course I was WALKING to my Evo at the time.
    Holy hell now that is some funny stuff. I am rev happy all the time. If someone wants race me, hell I will give some nice evo 8 exhaust for their intakes. Hell I had a damn minivan rev on me. I was like "ahahah ok". Alot of the time people just want me to race them just to see how bad they will get killed, for instance I had a Civic come up to me and say "HYe lets race." I said "Are you kidding!" Basically he said that he was interested in how much faster the evo is than his Civic. I gave it to him then slowed down, he rolled by me with a thumbs up and a smile.
    To be old and wise......you must first be young and stupid..yah race away

Yesterday on the way home I was on a 2-lane (each way) highway cruising along in the left lane at 60 (55 zone and I've had my share of tickets, thanks). I see familiar lights coming up behind me from a distance. 'Tegra. He pulls up to my rear bumper and just sticks there as we pass slower & merging traffic. We start to approach a break in the right-lane traffic, and he backs off 3-4 carlengths. He times it just right and punches the throttle so as to just be able to slip around and past me to the right, pulling hard.

Well, at least that was his plan. Unfortunately for him, as he dove into the right lane with not an inch to spare and as much momentum as he could possibly muster, I pulled some lever-thingy straight back and pushed it straight forward, and then pushed this pedal-thingy on the floor straight down. By the time the 'Tegra's nose reached my b-pillar, he was moving backwards. I backed off about 3 seconds later. He caught up about 7 seconds later and cut across the front of me & kept going. I bet he thought I had topped out, and that he smoked me after an anomalous start :roll:

Haven't had any other encounters since the race I posted with the '04 SRT-4