Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Exhaust mod thread

I probably have the ghetoiest of all but it works is popo aproved (even with an official police trading car and sticker aproval)
    I am running a "custom" TB (missing an aftermarket O2 housing, I haven't install it yet)

3inch Megan DP, high flow cat (soon to be swap with a test pipe and cat shield on), Greddy 3inch CB pipe to a stock axle back, is quiet as hell but, Hey... Im tired to get pull over after work for no damn reason.

Quote Originally Posted by nut_tool View Post
    I've got a Greddy evo 2. It's been on for a couple of months now. Sounds and looks great.
    Perform Great??

I can hear again!!!, installed an additional 24" bullet resonator now she just purrs!! That would be a 5" round Magnaflow w/25" resonator and JIC exhaust canister exhaust. I find myself driving faster now without all that noise!! Got to slow down!!!

I have a Buschur race catback with stock downpipe and a Works drop-in. Pulls much harder. Downpipe and licp are next.

Quote Originally Posted by ricardomotorhead View Post
    I probably have the ghetoiest of all but it works is popo aproved (even with an official police trading car and sticker aproval)
    I am running a "custom" TB (missing an aftermarket O2 housing, I haven't install it yet)

3inch Megan DP, high flow cat (soon to be swap with a test pipe and cat shield on), Greddy 3inch CB pipe to a stock axle back, is quiet as hell but, Hey... Im tired to get pull over after work for no damn reason.
    Stock cat back? Isnt it not a 3 inch diameter? So exhaust flow is restricted since you already hav a aftermarket dp,tp? If not i hav to do it too, im tired of how loud my cb is. Maybe the stock axleback can tone it down.

exhaust cutout controller by wastgate on stock exhaust. 285 hp on dynojet closed, 310 open. I also have a brass screw on valve that closes it totally. It is accessible right below the dash.