Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: and again, a break comes into play.

Default Re: and again, a break comes into play.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripperfx3
    Last time my GF wanted to take a break my friends tried to hook me up with a cute Asian girl. She really liked me a thought I was cute and as soon as my GF heard that I may have met another girl she wanted to get back together ASAP.
    If this is the case, the best thing to do is to keep seeing the new girl and let your ex "feel the burn"
    <br />AEM ShortRam Intake, Nisei Licp, Tanabe 2.75 DP, Cobb TP, HKS Hi-Power Catback, GST Boostpill / Custom tune. 285whp. Next mods: Injectors, Fuelpump = 300+whp

Quote Originally Posted by zerosixMR
    Last time my GF wanted to take a break my friends tried to hook me up with a cute Asian girl. She really liked me a thought I was cute and as soon as my GF heard that I may have met another girl she wanted to get back together ASAP.
    If this is the case, the best thing to do is to keep seeing the new girl and let your ex "feel the burn"
    If you want her to feel the burn you should put sand on your kawk then do your business.
    -Oscar
    IX SE-285whp/282wtq Catback, HKS drop in, GST reflash

Quote Originally Posted by dabaysevo
    Quote Originally Posted by zerosixMR
    If you want her to feel the burn you should put sand on your kawk then do your business.
    Stop sharing my personal sex life details with the world. Kthx.
    <br />AEM ShortRam Intake, Nisei Licp, Tanabe 2.75 DP, Cobb TP, HKS Hi-Power Catback, GST Boostpill / Custom tune. 285whp. Next mods: Injectors, Fuelpump = 300+whp

Yo evotechIX, evo drivers can be down but never out, that's why we have AWD, to climb out of low spots when we are down!! No worries dude, there will be others that come by, and what's a mechanic with out some scars to show for? 8)

Quote Originally Posted by evilevo9
    Yo evotechIX, evo drivers can be down but never out, that's why we have AWD, to climb out of low spots when we are down!! No worries dude, there will be others that come by, and what's a mechanic with out some scars to show for? 8)
    ^

heheh, yeah. im just tryin to pull myself out. i gotta boost more. lol
    Now I've come to realize that a dream was only supposed to be a dream that can't go on forever. Owning an EVO was THE SHIT!!!! But now, I must part ways with her. *teardrop teardrop*

6. Default Re: and again, a break comes into play.

Once she hears that your talkin to other girls or hooking up with other girls she'll be right back to you, same thing just happened to me. My ex broke up with me and then when my friend told her I was hooking up with this bombass girl she started texting me again and trying to get me back and you just have to play hard to get, I dont even really want her back now. Once you find something better you'll realize all the pain and heartache wasn't worth it.
    I don't drive a car that get's me from A-B, I drive a car that get's me from A-B real fast.<br /><br />05 TB Evo 8 - HKS catback, HKS 272's, JIC Magic Coilover's, 750cc injectors, wally 255, HKS bov, arc intake, ACT HD 6 puck clutch and lightweight flywheel. Mods to come - downpipe, 02 housing, intercooler piping, tune from Bryan@GST, and hopefully a FPred

Quote Originally Posted by dsmdeliveryboy
    Once she hears that your talkin to other girls or hooking up with other girls she'll be right back to you, same thing just happened to me. My ex broke up with me and then when my friend told her I was hooking up with this bombass girl she started texting me again and trying to get me back and you just have to play hard to get, I dont even really want her back now. Once you find something better you'll realize all the pain and heartache wasn't worth it.
    +1

Just bang some bombass girls and you'll be fine.
    Artist formerly known as John
    1992 Galant VR4
    2008 Mazdaspeed3

RIP 2006 GG Evolution IX SSL - Fubar'd by GST
    RIP 2005 EB Evolution VIII SSL - flipped, totalled

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Quote Originally Posted by dsmdeliveryboy
    +1

Just bang some bombass girls and you'll be fine.
    hahhaha funny. she just realized what mistake shes done. of course, coming back to me is always an option for her. she didnt want no dumb ass beezy takin over me and my baby. lolz she just cant get enough of me.

evotechIX is back in the game!!! lol
    Now I've come to realize that a dream was only supposed to be a dream that can't go on forever. Owning an EVO was THE SHIT!!!! But now, I must part ways with her. *teardrop teardrop*

lol, welcome back dude
    My '05 WW Evo / my '99 FGP Prelude:
    http://superfleajq.myownfreeweb.com/

Quote Originally Posted by superfleajq
    lol, welcome back dude
    ^thanks for the welcome justin.