Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: and again, a break comes into play.

Default and again, a break comes into play.

so again, between me and my gf comes in a BREAK. now these things suck ass because its always on my mind and i cant help but think about it. it affects my performance at work and it affects my day because thats all i think about. like for instance, yesterday i was workin on a car at the shop and i started the damn thing with no oil. of course something thats a big NO NO!!! luckily it didnt seize up or anything and the customer wasnt paying attention to it ( rich ass san ramon people and their money and women.. such a bothersome to work with ). anyways, one of the guys working was like WTF!!! i didnt add no oil to this car yet. i was like OHH SHIT MY BAD and i just walked away and sparked a cigarette when another of my co-workers was doing a fuel filter service. another big NO NO!!! he was like, OMG light that shit somewhere else!!! you wanna die or something??!??!?!

i wasnt myself and i wasnt thinking straight. too much of my mind is stuck on my gf and how she wants to let me go. and for a time like this to come around, it just hurts me and i can stop the feeling. today i tried talking to her, but she didnt say shit to me. even yesterday. she needed help because she had no gas in her car. so of course, i came out to help her in milpitas. i handed her 100 but she didnt take it and said that she would just rather get money from her mom or something like that. i was like, SO I CAME OUT HERE JUST TO GET TURNED DOWN? that hella pissed me off and it really made me sad. for the fact that i tried to help her out and she turns it down. that just hurts.

right now, i feel as if its just about that time to let it go, but then again i dont wanna let it go because i know it will kill me inside and then i might do something that i know ill regret doing.

HELP ME SOMEONE!!! any advice anyone?
    Now I've come to realize that a dream was only supposed to be a dream that can't go on forever. Owning an EVO was THE SHIT!!!! But now, I must part ways with her. *teardrop teardrop*

Default Re: and again, a break comes into play.

been there bro. one thing you gotta get in your head is that girls will continue to act this way just to see you miserable. i'm no girl expert, but i know they love the chase, and having that power over a guy. if i were you, i'd stop contacting her for awhile. let her do the chasing. shit man up! just make sure she knows you're not all emo and shiet. give it time that's all.

if that doesnt work, you gotta find yourself a new girl. you can throw all those cliche's out there (if you love her, let her go.. etc..) but the bottom line is, if she doesnt feel the same way there's no point in trying. one way to forget about her is to grab all your homies and hit up the strip club. done deeezy!
    kizmet

hahaha, maybe i should do that. lol thanks
    Now I've come to realize that a dream was only supposed to be a dream that can't go on forever. Owning an EVO was THE SHIT!!!! But now, I must part ways with her. *teardrop teardrop*

Quote Originally Posted by evotechIX
    HELP ME SOMEONE!!! any advice anyone?
    Get drunk, really drunk (with friends and a designated driver of course) and make new friends. The sooner you realize that women should never be put on a pedestal the better. Don't try to force things, if she doesn't want to be with you then don't try to make it work. Do your thing like normal and if she decides to come crawling back then that's up to you if you want to deal with her or not. Do anything to keep your mind off her and it makes things easier, hell go as far as talking to other women. Not necessarily to hook up, but just to see what's out there. Broaden your horizons.
    -Oscar
    IX SE-285whp/282wtq Catback, HKS drop in, GST reflash

true. i mean, i hit up bars after work and pound some beers down to relax and all. but maybe i should look into that as well. i mean, people do say THERE ARE WAAAY MORE FISH OUT THERE IN THE SEA. DONT BE STUCK WITH ONE. thanks

hey bro... I've been in your situation in the past. My thoughts are, say your piece to her, and leave her be. If she wants to be with you, then she'll be there with you or come back to you. Ultimately, you can't change her mind or how she feels.

Sounds like she's already letting go, but if you love her, all you can do is let her know and see what she does with it. But as others said, let her be the one to chase you...and if she doesn't, it probably wouldn't have worked out anyway.

Yea, there's a lot of fish in the sea, but when the time is right, you'll find the right one. ...I don't really agree with the "don't be stuck with one" thing, as I'm happy to be "stuck" with my one.

Advice? ...go out with friends, relax, do things to get your mind off of her. Easier said than done, but that's life, right?

good luck!
    My '05 WW Evo / my '99 FGP Prelude:
    http://superfleajq.myownfreeweb.com/

I always say official NCE strip club meet when a member breaks up with his gf but nothing ever happens. :lol:
    -Oscar
    IX SE-285whp/282wtq Catback, HKS drop in, GST reflash

let it go, if you're meant to be, she'll come back to you regardless of what happens, don't force it. If she's already acting this way, your best option is really just let it go and move on. Sucks at first but you'll feel better after a while.

nebo
    EVO X
    WORKS P2 Flash 294WHP/299WTQ
    WORKS Drop in Filter
    WORKS GFB
    WORKS Rear Sway Bar
    HKS Legamax
    HKS IC Pipe
    KW Variant 3
    5Zigen ZR+520 18x9.5 265/35
    I live my life a quarter-pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, im free. I need FRIESSSS! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and i need them tonight. Youre lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didnt blow a seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, its like this. If i lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if i win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, thats more important.

Quote Originally Posted by nebolic
    let it go, if you're meant to be, she'll come back to you regardless of what happens, don't force it. If she's already acting this way, your best option is really just let it go and move on. Sucks at first but you'll feel better after a while.

nebo
    i agree, but alsoyou may need to play hard to get cause like mentioned before the girl's like to think they control shit so just ignore her and that just might do the trick it works sometimes. Also dont let her see you emo, that shit rarely works lol. good luck bro, im sure everything will work its way out or in w/ever you prefer.
    I'M SO JDM.... I SLEEP ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY BED

Byterz Will Be Eaten!!!!!! JDM
    fresh
    --->

Your on a BREAK, go have some fun! Bon fire at the beach until 3am, 'accidentally' slip it in the pooper of some drunk girl, and party!

They want you to be hung up on them, if you go out and have fun then it foils their master plan.

If she really still has feelings for you, she'll figure it out, otherwise you are off the hook and need to find some new hobbies. Focus on the happy.
    Artist formerly known as John
    1992 Galant VR4
    2008 Mazdaspeed3

RIP 2006 GG Evolution IX SSL - Fubar'd by GST
    RIP 2005 EB Evolution VIII SSL - flipped, totalled