Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BREAK UP DRAMA AND ITS NOT MINE! KINDA????

Default BREAK UP DRAMA AND ITS NOT MINE! KINDA????

So me and my boy have been friends for a long time been there for eachother for alot of shit such as my divorce his divorce the death of a good friend alot of stuff. So heres the drama he started dating his girl very soon after he left his ex and it was drama everyone hated on me for starting the whole divorce thing cause i did it first so of course he must be following his boys foot steps. well his ex and my ex did there best to hate on me and my new girl and him and his girl. so after all this everything kinda chills out my girl still hates his ex but is cool with my ex slash baby mama. well a couple a days ago he wakes up and rolls over and tells his girl she needs to move out and he doesnt want to be with here anymore. Of course this takes everyone back a little. So his girl calls my girl and you know how that goes, well come to find out hes been talking to his ex and is confused about what he wants and this goes on for a while the back and forth why is he doing this we all hate the ex is he stupid and so on and so on. So now hes mad at me cause i told my girl to tell his now ex girl to just move on cause it will be easier for all parties but she aint having and goes off and is telling him hes not going to get away with what hes doing and all this crap. so he calls me and says i need to tell my girl to keep her f'n mouth shut and this and that and i tell him to watch his mouth and it gets a little heated but we kinda calmed down but i dont know what to do cause if he goes back to his ex there is no way he and i can be boys cause of my girl and her hate eachother man not even my break up and look at the drama

2. Default Re: BREAK UP DRAMA AND ITS NOT MINE! KINDA????

are you gay?
    400whp/384tq - E85 - stock turbo
    334whp/317tq - 91oct - stock turbo

Sponsored by www.speedelement.com / www.rallyinnovations.com / www.bajadesigns.com / www.sportsracingfuel.com / www.gruppe-s.com / www.vexmotorsports.com / www.detailaddict.com
    Tuned by Bryan@GST Motorsports
    Proud supporter of www.gstmotorsports.com / www.xperformance.com

Default Re: BREAK UP DRAMA AND ITS NOT MINE! KINDA????

use spaces and paragraphs lol... soounds like a shit load of problems though
    Stockish...

The difference between successful people and other people is that they do things that are smart...I'm fortunate to have some good successful friends to learn from..

Quote Originally Posted by MtsEvoIX
    are you gay?
    :lol:

GST MOTORSPORTS|ONI-MOTO|Carebear Powa
    Nov 07 307 WHP & 285 WTQ
    May 08 304 WHP & 289 WTQ

Okay, you're lucky I'm in a good mood because normally I wouldn't give advice to a newb who sucks at sentence structure.

First of all tell your boy, bros before hoes. Females bring a lot of drama, don't let them fuck up your friendship. So my advice is to fuck all them bitches (literally if it makes you feel better but I'm talking figuratively). Then go out and get drunk with your boy and one of two things will happen; you guys will either fight it out until it gets out of your guys' system and hug it out then move on, or you will have gay sex and profess your deep down true love for each other wake up the next morning and blame it on the liquor. In either case look for all new women and start from scratch, but there's no point in fighting over females.
    -Oscar
    IX SE-285whp/282wtq Catback, HKS drop in, GST reflash

LOL not gay and im sorry i didnt know i was being graded on this my bad! bros before hoes ftw

did you try to pop a cap in his ass?

that usually works with all my bros
    Artist formerly known as John
    1992 Galant VR4
    2008 Mazdaspeed3

RIP 2006 GG Evolution IX SSL - Fubar'd by GST
    RIP 2005 EB Evolution VIII SSL - flipped, totalled

Quote Originally Posted by John
    did you try to pop a cap in his ass?

that usually works with all my bros
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MtsEvoIX
    are you gay?
    HAHAHAHAHA. Your so mean. LOL
    06 TB Evo IX GSR
    MODS: Apex-i Catback, Works Drop in filter.
    "Maybe" Soon to be E85 powered

10/22/08 Infineon Raceway 13.997
    www.speedelement.com

Quote Originally Posted by DPC15
    So me and my boy have been friends for a long time been there for eachother for alot of shit such as my divorce his divorce the death of a good friend alot of stuff. So heres the drama he started dating his girl very soon after he left his ex and it was drama everyone hated on me for starting the whole divorce thing cause i did it first so of course he must be following his boys foot steps. well his ex and my ex did there best to hate on me and my new girl and him and his girl. so after all this everything kinda chills out my girl still hates his ex but is cool with my ex slash baby mama. well a couple a days ago he wakes up and rolls over and tells his girl she needs to move out and he doesnt want to be with here anymore. Of course this takes everyone back a little. So his girl calls my girl and you know how that goes, well come to find out hes been talking to his ex and is confused about what he wants and this goes on for a while the back and forth why is he doing this we all hate the ex is he stupid and so on and so on. So now hes mad at me cause i told my girl to tell his now ex girl to just move on cause it will be easier for all parties but she aint having and goes off and is telling him hes not going to get away with what hes doing and all this crap. so he calls me and says i need to tell my girl to keep her f'n mouth shut and this and that and i tell him to watch his mouth and it gets a little heated but we kinda calmed down but i dont know what to do cause if he goes back to his ex there is no way he and i can be boys cause of my girl and her hate eachother man not even my break up and look at the drama

Umm... What?

All I got was that you both divorced, got new women, and the ex wifes are hating on the new ones? then there's a baby momma in there somewhere?

Please separate your sentences so that we may better understand what the hell you're talking about.
    <br />AEM ShortRam Intake, Nisei Licp, Tanabe 2.75 DP, Cobb TP, HKS Hi-Power Catback, GST Boostpill / Custom tune. 285whp. Next mods: Injectors, Fuelpump = 300+whp