Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BREAK UP DRAMA AND ITS NOT MINE! KINDA????

Default Re: BREAK UP DRAMA AND ITS NOT MINE! KINDA????

Quote Originally Posted by MtsEvoIX
    are you gay?
    :lol: people in class are looking at me weird cuz i LOL'd
    05' eb evo VIII

GRAMMAR NAZI TO THE MOTHERFUCKIN' RESCUE!

So me and my boy have been friends for a long time: we've been there for each other through a lot of shit. (Such as my divorce, his divorce, the death of a good friend, and a lot of other stuff.) So here's the drama: he started dating a new girl very soon after he left his ex. Everyone hated on me for starting the whole "divorce thing" because I did it first. So of course he must be following his boys foot steps. (WTF? Since when do people get divorced because their friends are doing it? -editor)
    Well, his ex-wife and my ex-wife did their best to hate on me and my new girl and him and his new girl. Eventually everything kinda chills out. My girl still hates his ex for all the trouble she caused us, but is cool with my ex.
    Then a couple of days ago he wakes up, rolls over and tells his girl she needs to move out and he doesnt want to be with here anymore. Of course everyone's a little shocked. His girl calls my girl (and you know how that goes) and finds out he's been talking to his ex-wife and is confused about what he wants. This goes on for a while- the back and forth "why is he doing this," "we all hate the ex," "is he stupid," and so on and so on.
    Now he's mad at me because I told my girl to tell his now-ex-girl to just move on. It will be easier for all parties that way. But she's having none of our advice and berates him, telling him he's "not going to get away with what hes doing," and similar crap. He calls me and says I need to tell my girl to keep her fuckin' mouth shut so of course I tell him to watch his mouth. We got a little heated.
    We have mostly calmed down but I dont know what to do; if he goes back to his ex there is no way he and I can be close because my girlfriend and his ex-wife hate each other. Man! It's not even my break up and look at the drama!

(That'll be $40 please, and I have never been this bored at work before.)

Your GF and your homies ex-wife dating as well? Why do they have to like each other?

Shit! I don't even like all my friend's GF's and I'm open about it.

dude, they should have a giant orgy together
    06 TB Evo IX GSR
    MODS: Apex-i Catback, Works Drop in filter.
    "Maybe" Soon to be E85 powered

10/22/08 Infineon Raceway 13.997
    www.speedelement.com

Quote Originally Posted by wzcx
    GRAMMAR NAZI TO THE MOTHERFUCKIN' RESCUE!

So me and my boy have been friends for a long time: we've been there for each other through a lot of shit. (Such as my divorce, his divorce, the death of a good friend, and a lot of other stuff.) So here's the drama: he started dating a new girl very soon after he left his ex. Everyone hated on me for starting the whole "divorce thing" because I did it first. So of course he must be following his boys foot steps. (WTF? Since when do people get divorced because their friends are doing it? -editor)
    Well, his ex-wife and my ex-wife did their best to hate on me and my new girl and him and his new girl. Eventually everything kinda chills out. My girl still hates his ex for all the trouble she caused us, but is cool with my ex.
    Then a couple of days ago he wakes up, rolls over and tells his girl she needs to move out and he doesnt want to be with here anymore. Of course everyone's a little shocked. His girl calls my girl (and you know how that goes) and finds out he's been talking to his ex-wife and is confused about what he wants. This goes on for a while- the back and forth "why is he doing this," "we all hate the ex," "is he stupid," and so on and so on.
    Now he's mad at me because I told my girl to tell his now-ex-girl to just move on. It will be easier for all parties that way. But she's having none of our advice and berates him, telling him he's "not going to get away with what hes doing," and similar crap. He calls me and says I need to tell my girl to keep her fuckin' mouth shut so of course I tell him to watch his mouth. We got a little heated.
    We have mostly calmed down but I dont know what to do; if he goes back to his ex there is no way he and I can be close because my girlfriend and his ex-wife hate each other. Man! It's not even my break up and look at the drama!

(That'll be $40 please, and I have never been this bored at work before.)
    Thanks bro! Now I can properly tell this guy to join the club on drama with women. That's what happens when you pick up on girls at the club with your boys and try to turn them into lasting relationships. Drunk & Hot girls for long term FTL. They are one time use type of girls.
    <br />AEM ShortRam Intake, Nisei Licp, Tanabe 2.75 DP, Cobb TP, HKS Hi-Power Catback, GST Boostpill / Custom tune. 285whp. Next mods: Injectors, Fuelpump = 300+whp

This thread is full of gay. I couldn't read the whole paragraph the OP posted so I read the last sentence. Why are you letting womens drama affect you? Stop being a little bitch.

^ oooooo, sick burn.
    06 TB Evo IX GSR
    MODS: Apex-i Catback, Works Drop in filter.
    "Maybe" Soon to be E85 powered

10/22/08 Infineon Raceway 13.997
    www.speedelement.com

kizmet

all i can read from that essay is ex this ex that. ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex
    kizmet