Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Canyon Locations?

Default Canyon Locations?

Check out Lake Berryessa.......hours of uniterrupted fun!
    11.7@118 345HP/369TQ on C16, DBTuned Mustang Dyno

Quote Originally Posted by EVILutionVIII
    Check out Lake Berryessa.......hours of uniterrupted fun!
    Fun roads, lots of high speed sweepers. I've done that many times when I used to live in Davis. Even now my friend and I do a loop from SF through Napa through Lake Berryessa and back. We leave at 5 am in the morning and make it back in time for brunch.
    Car Detailing Enthusiast

there are so many good roads in the bay,
    Im trying to drive them all!!!

4. Default Re: Canyon Locations?

The best road to drive or bring girls would be on Calaveras the only problem with that would be by the end of the road my brakes were stenched! that really fucked me up! :?
    live.breathe.drive.

Default Re: Canyon Locations?

Quote Originally Posted by pinay8utterfly
    The best road to drive or bring girls would be on Calaveras the only problem with that would be by the end of the road my brakes were stenched! that really fucked me up! :?
    done that a couple of times not in the evo though but in my 00 civic hatch, you can image how hard that was with 110hp and no power steering, had to change my brake pads because i got a little overzealous out there. :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by "DnB_design"
    can't beat that price like a red-headed step child !
    <br /><br />[quote author=vtluu link=topic=10413.msg137940#msg137940 date=1148572576]<br /> &quot;What&#039;s the difference between a porcupine and a Bimmer?&quot; (A: &quot;A porcupine has pricks on the outside.&quot<br />[/quote]<br /><br />[quote author=9secMonster link=topic=15275.msg207158#msg207158 date=1168308351]<br />Spend it all on hookers and coke.<br />[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by pinay8utterfly
    i took calaveras all the way up and all the way to sierra rd. the best part of it is that sierra road goes back down all the way to white road...nice turns there....you guyus should check it out.. oh yea sometimes they close sierra road late at night...i worned out my clutch up there...haha but the girl I brought up there with me made me not worry about my clutch at all =)
    erlnizzle

"Auburn Ravine" Foresthill road then hit mosquito ridge...Aurburn northeast of sac off of 80...
    (08 AS X), AMS UICP, BC Coilovers, Advan RS 19's, AVIC D3, (08 GG X Gone) (05 EB Sold)

49 from Nevada city to Downieville...
    (08 AS X), AMS UICP, BC Coilovers, Advan RS 19's, AVIC D3, (08 GG X Gone) (05 EB Sold)

^ WORD
    ArcBrideCuscoDefiEndlessFullblastGanadorHksJspeedKicsMonstersport<br />NardiOrcPowerhouseRunduceSardTakataUltraVoltexYokohama<br />Zeal <br /><br /><br />GODZILLA IS COMING..

hwy 4 east, to sheep ranch road(paved), to frict city road(graval), old logging roads just did it last sunday, loved it. got pitched on every turn