Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What did you pay???

Default Re: What did you pay???

Man I give up...I have contacted a tuner where I live...In Redding...Just wanted to know the difference between down there and up here...never mind...later
    Quote Originally Posted by SavageEvo8
    just contact a tuner near you... where do you live?

so how much da tuner guy planning to charge you???
    *Tooned By Bryan At GST*<br />*302 AWHP and 294 AWTQ*<br />*Stock IX Turbo With Bolt Ons*

people in redding have no patience, and no sense of humor do they? you take everything to the heart or get all defensive. just relax bro. a lot of us do our own work, so in finding out where you are, i was trying to see what tuner could help you out. contact Speed Element at 510-226-8833, or GST at 510-264-9049. either one will give you what they charge and you can use that as a comparison to your local shop.....

a lot of people also tend to change it when they do cams, headstuds, etc and on top of that there really isn't a whole lot of people that are over 60-80k and/or have changed the belt.

Ps if I was you I would save the money, sell the car and get the hell out of redding.
    Eat me

best advice yet!

Sorry I asked...Not taking it to heart...Just being new here I was, I don't know...what I thought people did on forums...ask questions, and talk about our cars....but it is lookin like you guys are kind of clicky...it's ok I understand, you guys might hang out somtimes...I was just using the site for infomation abotu my car, Again Im not mad or anything...This just looks like it's not the right fit for me... 8)....As for moving...maybe...Selling the car...NEVER!!!! Good day fellas...

Quote Originally Posted by jesevo8
    Hey bud..your funny :lol: How old are you anyway??? you act like a little f__kin kid...Don't worry I won't be on the forum anymore...Oh nad you should really not post pics of yourself wearin makup on the net...shit gets around...peace
    wow, he really is emo..... little cock smoker cant take a joke or anything... heres a tip for you bro... search the fuckin net or read a book. stop asking stupid questions, then, you wont have them followed by stupid answers.

I've seen quotes of $1000or more from some reputable shops and $500 or less from not so well known shops.

dont bother ben. hes too good to listen to us now. i tried to help, but he would rather fuck himself than gain any info.... he thinks by talking to people the way he talks to people hes gonna get anywhere. every thread of his is a joke, RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH. were not all here to hold your fucking hand and teach you how to use a fucking phone and call some shops.... lazy piece of shit.