Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: You're pounding away...no rubber...girl says you can do whatever with the...

Default Re: You're pounding away...no rubber...girl says you can do whatever with the...

Quote Originally Posted by sinful9
    ^ I'm just playing with you I apologize if it was overly offensive.
    No not really I wanted to see what youd say AHHAHAAHAHAH all fun n games here bro.
    Proud Supporter of Speed Element and Leo aka Detail Addict

Default Re: You're pounding away...no rubber...girl says you can do whatever with the...

Quote Originally Posted by player69
    Quote Originally Posted by sinful9
    ^ I'm just playing with you I apologize if it was overly offensive.
    No not really I wanted to see what youd say AHHAHAAHAHAH all fun n games here bro.
    You guys can only trick me when I'm stoned. Well played good sir, well played.

SCCA #666 BSP

NCE toke meet?

im too young for kids right now,so C it is
    05' eb evo VIII

I'd go with C. I don't mind the mess, just hand them a towel
    General Sales and service: 408-376-1891
    Direct line: 408-376-1871
    3209 Stevens Creek Blvd
    San Jose Ca 95117

yeah, I remember once it was a quickie, girl had her shirt on still but I splurged all over her shirt...was at school...not cool....she hates me now I even took a pic of it but even im scared she'll find it on here and rip my balls off

Who the hell pulls out when your about to bust?? Thats not cool. If Im poundin away and my shit is ready to shoot its going to be on target.
    06 TB Evo IX GSR
    MODS: Apex-i Catback, Works Drop in filter.
    "Maybe" Soon to be E85 powered

10/22/08 Infineon Raceway 13.997
    www.speedelement.com

8. Default Re: You're pounding away...no rubber...girl says you can do whatever with the...

Just dump it in her ass fa sho! lol

Are we allowed to post pics up here of experiences??? Hahaha
    I don't drive a car that get's me from A-B, I drive a car that get's me from A-B real fast.<br /><br />05 TB Evo 8 - HKS catback, HKS 272's, JIC Magic Coilover's, 750cc injectors, wally 255, HKS bov, arc intake, ACT HD 6 puck clutch and lightweight flywheel. Mods to come - downpipe, 02 housing, intercooler piping, tune from Bryan@GST, and hopefully a FPred

I dont think the ass thing is for me. :lol: Shit on my dick makes me sick.
    06 TB Evo IX GSR
    MODS: Apex-i Catback, Works Drop in filter.
    "Maybe" Soon to be E85 powered

10/22/08 Infineon Raceway 13.997
    www.speedelement.com

Quote Originally Posted by dsmdeliveryboy
    Just dump it in her ass fa sho! lol

Are we allowed to post pics up here of experiences??? Hahaha

+1.

Heterosexual only, please.
    Hi, my name is Charlie.
    2006 Mitsubishi Evolution IX GSR.