Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You're pounding away...no rubber...girl says you can do whatever with the...

Default You're pounding away...no rubber...girl says you can do whatever with the...

LOAD......WHAT DO YOU DO!!!!!

A. Seed it.

B. Feed it.

C. Externally DUMP IT on face, tits, ass, back etc. etc.

:lol:

For me it depends, if I want to see the girls eyes while Im exploding in her mouth A. If I'm feeling SUPER ALPHA MALE and she's on the pill I'm planting that shit inside her. I rarely do C, too messy, unless I end up with a bunch of prudes =\
    Proud Supporter of Speed Element and Leo aka Detail Addict

Default Re: You're pounding away...no rubber...girl says you can do whatever with the...

C
    kizmet

Default Re: You're pounding away...no rubber...girl says you can do whatever with the...

Quote Originally Posted by player69
    LOAD......WHAT DO YOU DO!!!!!

A. Seed it.

B. Feed it.

C. Externally DUMP IT on face, tits, ass, back etc. etc.

:lol:

For me it depends, if I want to see the girls eyes while Im exploding in her mouth A. If I'm feeling SUPER ALPHA MALE and she's on the pill I'm planting that shit inside her. I rarely do C, too messy, unless I end up with a bunch of prudes =\
    I was too high to remember! Ask your mom for me

SCCA #666 BSP

kizmet

c!!

D. In the butt.
    Hi, my name is Charlie.
    2006 Mitsubishi Evolution IX GSR.

do some with C. and have her finish it off with B.
    hey is that thing turbowd?

E.! (D+B) :lol:

For real though, I did the ATM thing once a long time ago and it was not cool at all. Any bitch willing to suck shitty cum off your cock has got to be a dirty girl.
    Eat me

Quote Originally Posted by stevo8
    Any bitch willing to suck shitty cum off your cock has got to be a dirty girl.
    Or your paying her and it's happening in a hotel room.

C fo sho!!! all over her!!