Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: So when it gets dry as a bucket of sand.........................

Default Re: So when it gets dry as a bucket of sand.........................

I dont usually run into the problem of them drying up. If they're into it, they'll stay wet.
    <br />AEM ShortRam Intake, Nisei Licp, Tanabe 2.75 DP, Cobb TP, HKS Hi-Power Catback, GST Boostpill / Custom tune. 285whp. Next mods: Injectors, Fuelpump = 300+whp

Quote Originally Posted by zerosixMR
    I dont usually run into the problem of them drying up. If they're into it, they'll stay wet.
    Not on our last time

06 TB Evo IX GSR
    MODS: Apex-i Catback, Works Drop in filter.
    "Maybe" Soon to be E85 powered

10/22/08 Infineon Raceway 13.997
    www.speedelement.com

Quote Originally Posted by bricel24
    Quote Originally Posted by zerosixMR
    Not on our last time
    Shit, you guys play a lot in the mud huh? LOL! Hahahaha...

Anyways, Be A man TcJayLee! Going down on her isn't that bad, unless she has a Chewbacca snatch.
    &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; <br /><br />[quote author=bryan@GST link=topic=31207.msg532273#msg532273 date=1214857352]<br />Ryan gates was only 4 tenths of a second slower than us and all it has is robi kw V3&#39;s, exhaust, reflash and some light motor supporting mods.<br /><br />It has renewed my faith in mitsu. The evo 10 is 100% still a Evo, and a damn good version at that.<br />[/quote]