Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thinking about giving up the car!!!

Default Re: Thinking about giving up the car!!!

So back to the car... why is it always in the shop?

he said he drives it too hard
    GG EvoIX since Jan.2006

Quote Originally Posted by djslik408 View Post
    So back to the car... why is it always in the shop?
    Cuz he took it to FIA, LOL

JK JK!

Unhappy

just be positive!

I dont think he has answered the question after being repeated many times. Maybe he already sold it.
    EIP - 308whp/293wtq - 91 - 7/25/07
    GST - 294whp/290wtq - 91 - 8/30/08
    12.94 @ 107.1mph - Sac 9/13/08
    2:10 @ T-Hill top of 5 - 12/12/08

Power:
    Megan TBE--Nisei LICP--K&N Drop In--Walbro 255--750cc Injectors--3-port solenoid--Dyno Tune
    Suspension:
    Muellerized JIC FLT-TAR 7k/8k--Perrin 25mm RSB/Stout Mounts/Endlinks--Cusco Rear Trunk Bar--Whiteline Bushings
    Tires/Wheels/Brakes:
    Toyo R1R 255/40/17--Buddy Club QF 17x9 +28--Ferodo DS2500--S.S. Lines

To my understanding he hasnt sold it. It might be that he has moved on from the site and to another forum?

i dont think art sold it.. saw him a few weeks ago.. haha

Just remember along the lines of being a "safe" bet for a mortgage you have thought about some of the main things, but some things I see left out as well. To sum it up

-Good Credit (700+)
    -4 lines of credit or more for more than 2 years each with no lates
    -DTI - Debt to Income ratio should be way less than 40%
    -You should have proof of stable income in the same kind of position for two or three years or more. So if you are an airplane mechanic for example, you have to prove that you have been working in that field for a while. It doesn't matter if you switched companies or whatever, but they won't like a person that has done 10 random ass jobs over the past few years.
    -Some decent assets that you can prove ownership of (bank accounts, checking accounts, cars, stocks, any sort of real valuables that the bank can use as collateral if you fuck up.)

All of these things you have to think about. And there is no harm in going to a mortgage broker that you trust, even before you think you can afford it. At least that way they can tell you how far off you are and what things you can do to get the rate down to a manageable level.
    Proud Supporter of SPEEDELEMENT and GSTMOTORSPORTS

t00ned by Bryan@GST

Take advantage of the FSA loans..3.5% down is nothing!

It's just a car, no matter how much you love it. You've got to take care of other more important responsibilities first. I was in this dilemna back in 2003 when the evo first came out. I had just passed my board exam and got hired and was making the most money i have ever made. I was going to purchase the 03 Evo but decided to purchase a house instead when the house prices were not that ridiculous yet. Always dreamed about owning an evo and i was driving a beater at the time while paying for the house. The first 2-3 years ownign a house is the worst but eventually things setled down and got me a fixed 30yr loan. Just last year i bought the evo that i have been longing to have and i won't be selling her ever, unless its for another EVO.