Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Evo X custom flashing

Just the GSR. Heard the MR's still having issues.

Thanks again for the check up Bryan! Car is running smooth and fast!

i havent been on the boards lately, but has anyone got a mr tuned yet? me & my lady are picking one up and tuning will be needed...
    '05mR 335whp 320wtq FFtec Tuned BBS GSt Intake HKS 272 MBC Mobil1 Nisei RC 750 RRE Samco Snow Walbro Works'08X 276whp 264wtq Hallman Mobil1 Nisei Works '06sE 378whp 382wtq ACT ARP BBS Clifford Defi E-85 Ets Fic FFtec GReddy H&R Kelford Kenwood Mobil1 OMG Perrin RRE Titek Walbro

evoempire.org

Hey All,
    Well today was the day I finally had the opportunity, and $$$ to acquire a worthwhile mod. I took my 2008 Evo MR to GST Motorsports and had Bryan apply the base map flash on my car. All I can say is this is how the car should have arrived from the factory!!! Car drives smoother, and while it's not quite a beast like the Evo X GSRs and past Evos, the car really has improved as a daily driver, shifting smoother and is slightly less thirsty than in the past. Thanks Bryan for the base map! Amazing work!
    Evolution is your Solution

Quote Originally Posted by BadBoyEvoMR View Post
    Hey All,
    Well today was the day I finally had the opportunity, and $$$ to acquire a worthwhile mod. I took my 2008 Evo MR to GST Motorsports and had Bryan apply the base map flash on my car. All I can say is this is how the car should have arrived from the factory!!! Car drives smoother, and while it's not quite a beast like the Evo X GSRs and past Evos, the car really has improved as a daily driver, shifting smoother and is slightly less thirsty than in the past. Thanks Bryan for the base map! Amazing work!
    Is it ok to assume the car comes rich from the factory (hella hecka hyphy thizz face) so you just got you a/f leaned out? How much was the price? I'm grabbing an evo when i get back, so i would be interested in such glorious tuneage.
    2010 evo x gsr

hey guys need some help, I got some new parts for my evo x mr front IC with pipes high flow cat and cat back and I need a tune, it was initially tuned by works=drop in filter/boost pill and stealth works muff= 289 whp/276 trq no issues drove the car for 14k with out any issues, now I am debating if Ishould go back to works or try GST or EQ tuning for my re-tune coz I've heard a lot of good things about the last two shops mentioned and I've heard that GST is able to tinker with the sst with the ecu tune and not sure if works does that,so I need some real world input i.e. customer service, reliability , shops ability to correct issues, knowledge/experience, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lakay888 View Post
    hey guys need some help, I got some new parts for my evo x mr front IC with pipes high flow cat and cat back and I need a tune, it was initially tuned by works=drop in filter/boost pill and stealth works muff= 289 whp/276 trq no issues drove the car for 14k with out any issues, now I am debating if Ishould go back to works or try GST or EQ tuning for my re-tune coz I've heard a lot of good things about the last two shops mentioned and I've heard that GST is able to tinker with the sst with the ecu tune and not sure if works does that,so I need some real world input i.e. customer service, reliability , shops ability to correct issues, knowledge/experience, thanks

Contact Bryan@GST at evoempire.org
    2003 Evolution VIII

Quote Originally Posted by jay206 View Post
    Contact Bryan@GST at evoempire.org

+1
    2010 evo x gsr

^^^ +1 hundred billion