Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: P0300 problems no more...

Sorry... Ignore my post. I'm sick and was thinking of something else lol.

Quote Originally Posted by oneillevo View Post
    LOL Good to hear. However, I never thought about that. Maybe I will take out the laptop to the car and try Scan Tech. It never occurred to me about having any affect after installing EcuFlash 1.40
    You know I could probably mess around with the drivers a little more but my concern in that once Scantech is working again then Ecuflash will take a dump on me. If I had to pick one of the two obviously the chose is easy.

I was wondering if anyone here can let me borrow their tactrix cable or better yet, if anyone around the Fairfield area has done this can do it for me. Like I said I can probably do it with a borrowed cable or if someone nice here can do it for me.

thanks in advance.
    My girlfriend asked me: "It's either me or the car!".............Boy I miss her cooking.

Howdy all,

As of this week I have decided to move all my efforts into another local Evo community.

It was a good stretch here and I was glad to be part of the community as a whole and not just "another vendor"

Pretty much all of this community I am a part of moved on, and rightfully so for many reasons, so I have chosen to follow as well as at the end of the day, I own a Evo and I am a member of that said community.

It's a huge bummer it has come to this, but people have dropped the ball and this is the outcome.

All tech, power, data and all other findings by me moving forward will no longer be posted on this website.

You all know where to find me.

on.