Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone got pulled over while driving the X yet?

1. Default Re: Anyone got pulled over while driving the X yet?

i should move to Texas.

friend with an evo got pulled over and had his AR15 in his lap. :lol:

cop just laughed around with him. too bad its not like that here in CA.
    400whp/384tq - E85 - stock turbo
    334whp/317tq - 91oct - stock turbo

Sponsored by www.speedelement.com / www.rallyinnovations.com / www.bajadesigns.com / www.sportsracingfuel.com / www.gruppe-s.com / www.vexmotorsports.com / www.detailaddict.com
    Tuned by Bryan@GST Motorsports
    Proud supporter of www.gstmotorsports.com / www.xperformance.com

Default Re: Anyone got pulled over while driving the X yet?

Been pulled over 4 times so far...Have yet to actually get a real ticket from the incidents though except a no front plate fix-it

First pullover was the no front plate....he was speed trapping with his radar and i was going with the speed limit and then i see him coming with his lights on about a minute later...No front plate

Next time was 5am with me the only car around, I see a cop drive by as i'm turning onto the same street and he slows down to pull behind me and pull me over....he says oh they have been trying to track down a white car like mine that's been hot rodding around Cupertino in the wee hours....no ticket

Third time - no front plate pullover or so i thought...same guy that pulled me over the first time and it was about 20 days later. He actually approached my car with his gun drawn and told me i had to get out of the car while he searched it for drugs...Given that i have no drug incidents or warrants of any kind out for my arrest and I'm the only owner the car ever heard since the dealer...I think he was just having a bad day or trying to be a jerk or something...This stop took about 40 mins

Fourth time - speeding my ass off on 280 south at 3am and i got pulled over...I asked for a warning and she gave it to me

Quote Originally Posted by MtsEvoIX
    i should move to Texas.

friend with an evo got pulled over and had his AR15 in his lap. :lol:

cop just laughed around with him. too bad its not like that here in CA.
    LOL, why would you drive around with that?
    2008 Mitsubishi Evo GSR - Wicked White (SSS and Navi Package)
    Ultimate Racing: Intake, Downpipe, High Flow cat, and Exhaust
    Rota Grid 18x9.5in, 20 offset, Flat Black
    Eibach Springs
    Rexpeed: Ralliart Style Carbon Splitter, Carbon Trunk Spoiler, Varis Style Carbon Side Skirt Extensions, Voltex Style Carbon Fiber Gurney Flap
    Omega Tintwerks Window Tint - 35% front/20% rear
    Custom Tuned EcuFlash by GST: 305whp 306wtq on Mustang Dyno

I havn't been pulled over yet, luckily cops don't take a girl in an evo X seriously lol. I go 80 all the time and never get pulled over

5. Default Re: Anyone got pulled over while driving the X yet?

Quote Originally Posted by $$Wino$$

Next time was 5am with me the only car around, I see a cop drive by as i'm turning onto the same street and he slows down to pull behind me and pull me over....he says oh they have been trying to track down a white car like mine that's been hot rodding around Cupertino in the wee hours....no ticket
    Damn, still looking for this guy? Its been months.
    WW IX RS
    12.75@107

Quote Originally Posted by WolfLoverKriss
    I havn't been pulled over yet, luckily cops don't take a girl in an evo X seriously lol. I go 80 all the time and never get pulled over
    i see u and cops get along really well then then ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by TougeGod7
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfLoverKriss
    i see u and cops get along really well then then ;-)
    well actually they do follow me but then stop once they see im a girl lol. Actually I know most of the cops in Danville and Blackhawk cuz of my job. I see them all the time, they're nice too me. :-D

^yep perks of working danville...if you know danville cops, nothing can happen to you. I did 140 on sycamore once with confidence, man i was such a dumbass.
    Proud Supporter of Speed Element and Leo aka Detail Addict

Quote Originally Posted by player69
    ^yep perks of working danville...if you know danville cops, nothing can happen to you. I did 140 on sycamore once with confidence, man i was such a dumbass.
    wow lol i've only done like 80 around there

I got a speeding ticket...67 in a 55...my bad. At night...only car on the road...he was at a dead stop...I should have kept going....don't think he would have caught up, hahaha! JK. I don't condone running.... But now I got another point and HIGHER insurance again....blah.

2008 Graphite Gray Evo X GSR
    Rota - Hankook - Seibon - APR - Tanabe - Cobb - Nisei - AMS - Girodisk - Hawk - Motul - AEM - Perrin - Ralliart
    ECUFlash SELF TUNED!