Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Anyone got pulled over while driving the X yet?

Default Re: Anyone got pulled over while driving the X yet?

Quote Originally Posted by WolfLoverKriss
    Quote Originally Posted by player69
    ^yep perks of working danville...if you know danville cops, nothing can happen to you. I did 140 on sycamore once with confidence, man i was such a dumbass.
    wow lol i've only done like 80 around there
    lol only. doing 80 cops is nothing to laugh at i mean what are the chances of u getting pulled over by one u haven't done! :lol: :-P

BTW Dara is an uber whore!!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by xbox4414
    I got a speeding ticket...67 in a 55...my bad. At night...only car on the road...he was at a dead stop...I should have kept going....don't think he would have caught up, hahaha! JK. I don't condone running.... But now I got another point and HIGHER insurance again....blah.
    I woulda done the same, I dont run either, I'm too much of a good girl O:-)

Quote Originally Posted by TougeGod7
    ^yep perks of working danville...if you know danville cops, nothing can happen to you. I did 140 on sycamore once with confidence, man i was such a dumbass.
    lol only. doing 80 cops is nothing to laugh at i mean what are the chances of u getting pulled over by one u haven't done! :lol: :-P

Man I really need to pay attention to what I type lol. Actually my husband is gonna become a cop when he gets back from the middle east.

Man I really need to pay attention to what I type lol. Actually my husband is gonna become a cop when he gets back from the middle east.
    lol i guess ur trying to beat Dara's score LOL

lol i guess ur trying to beat Dara's score LOL
    Haha who knows, going for the gold! jk jk

PLEASE Don't....even 80 on sycamore is stupid....the limit is 45mph Im not talking about the highway. Just go at a safe pace, your life is worth more than a little speeding.
    Proud Supporter of Speed Element and Leo aka Detail Addict

PLEASE Don't....even 80 on sycamore is stupid....the limit is 45mph Im not talking about the highway. Just go at a safe pace, your life is worth more than a little speeding.
    I only did that once I really usually drive like a granny, I even stop at the stop signs lol

I only did that once I really usually drive like a granny, I even stop at the stop signs lol
    You stop at stop signs? I didnt know we could do that ! Thanks for the heads up
    2008 PB Evo X SSS Package<br />-MXP Down Pipe<br />-Greddy Ti-C Exhaust<br />-Works Brain Flash P2<br />-Works Drop in

Quote Originally Posted by W7ldcard
    You stop at stop signs? I didnt know we could do that ! Thanks for the heads up
    Ya I don't do that California Roll shit, lol ;-P

I got pull over again for tint window.. And no front license plate today in fremont around automall area... damn it....