Thread: Disgusts you when women..........

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

+1 to the bad BO, "excessively" hairy (my Lady has hair on forearms but very little). +1 for undeservingly cocky women.

I hate when women curse / act hard. Hella unattractive! My lady curses but not in front of me. She used to and I'd get irritated so she knows now. And a lady bein a thug like she gonna whoop a$$ is disturbing. I am down for a lady who can fight, but don't act like a testosterone driven teenage boy doin it.

I like well-mannered women. I'm not strict on it in private, but when times call for it in public, yes.

And +1 for gold diggers. I'll usually pay anyway, just don't EXPECT me to pay. And dun be like "baby, let's get something to eat" then the check comes "thanks baby". F^ck that!

Must be clean/organized as well. Has to have a house you can walk around in and not worry about touching anything cuz it won't get you sticky. A bed is for sleeping, not another place to lay your dirty clothes. Makeup on the pillow is a no-no. Granted you come home late and tired so it smears on there. If I come over a few days later and it's still there then someone gonna be puttin new ones on and washin the others.

I've had some girls w/ big turn-offs but this is all I can remember.

Oh, and the fuzz has to be well-kept. It sucks tryna have a meal and your nose is getting tickled. Weak.
    Last edited by uhoh_evo; 02-16-2009 at 06:18 PM.