Thread: Noob

born in socal raised in the bay now stuck in tracy?!?

Default Noob

hey guys im very intersted in photography but im a noob at what camera to get and all the equipment, big fan of the cannon so i was hoping on some help

Wheeldude's test evo....SPEEDELEMENT...ftw...hks drop in filter,carbon ti cbe,rsr dp, mbc, denso720,cosworth272, supertech springs n retainers,arp headstuds, tuned by Andy...301whp 325ftlbs

Default Re: Noob

It really comes down to what you can afford and if you want new or used.

I'd look into the Canon 50D, 40D, or XTS.

Shit I just noiticed they released a Canon XS.

Canon's site:
    http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/co...categoryid=111
    Rafael S.

Default Re: Noob

for the money I think the 20D and 40D can't be beat right now. As for a lens you can get the 40D kit lens for real cheap. It's retail is about $550-$600 and they can be had on craigslist for like $225. It's a 28-135mm and also IS.
    Eat me

born in socal raised in the bay now stuck in tracy?!?

thanks guys i noe its been a while since ive been on this thing but i was looking at the Canon - EOS Digital Rebel XSi 12.2-Megapixel Digital SLR Camera with Lens - Black..... i was hoping to get some input on something like this?! thanks again for the help im tired of my point & shoot even though my girl got it for me but its time to upgrade!!
    Last edited by EvOlUtIoN_IX_SE; 03-03-2009 at 06:45 PM.

Wheeldude's test evo....SPEEDELEMENT...ftw...hks drop in filter,carbon ti cbe,rsr dp, mbc, denso720,cosworth272, supertech springs n retainers,arp headstuds, tuned by Andy...301whp 325ftlbs