Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NorCalEvo.net 3.0 LIVE - Help and Known Issues

To see all the BBCode with WYSIWYG editor, make sure to go to your User CP -> Edit Options, then all the way to the bottom and select Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing for the enhanced toolbar.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Did you choose "Instant Notification" when replying to the post?
    yup
    =/
    er hmm i cant post a message if its under 10 letters lol
    400WHP/382WTQ Stock Cams/Turbo/Clutch
    Tuned by Kings Fan/xXx4Reggie
    The Journal Of Lisa

Default pm bug...

looks like we have a much smaller amount of pm storage. so in trying to clean up i noticed the button to check ALL mails doesn't work. it only checks the ones on the current page showing. same as the button to just check the mail on the current page.

thanks

We've increased the size of the PM box to 400, check ALL is supposed to check only the ones on the current page.

my only gripe so far would be the size of the vendor banner image on the forum page is HUGE...

trying to read this site on a lower resolution (like on my EEE PC 901) is harder because the default page width is wider than my screen resolution.

Is there anyway you can make the page sytle sheets and page layout work for a 800x600 screen res? Even on my desktop (1280x1024) I have to size the browser window nearly the full width of the screen for the horizontal scrollbar to disapear.
    Code:
    sub<br />b{[@b=(abs||No,bottle.”s”x!!++$_,of,beer),on,the,wall]}print<br />“@{+b},\n@b,\nTake one down, pass it around,\n@{+b}.\n”<br />for-pop||-99..-1

Quote Originally Posted by chrisw View Post
    my only gripe so far would be the size of the vendor banner image on the forum page is HUGE...

trying to read this site on a lower resolution (like on my EEE PC 901) is harder because the default page width is wider than my screen resolution.

Is there anyway you can make the page sytle sheets and page layout work for a 800x600 screen res? Even on my desktop (1280x1024) I have to size the browser window nearly the full width of the screen for the horizontal scrollbar to disapear.
    We'll probably load a lightweight theme or a theme more suited for mobile ones in the future.

yea im just having a problem getting a pic to show up in my sig

ok i think i figured everything out woo hoo

Exclamation

Just an update: our top priority is now sorting out and giving vendors the correct permissions. We will be working on that and hopefully have it all sorted out by end of day today.

If you need to contact us and you are a registered vendor, please feel free to PM me with any issues, make sure to include any usernames that are having issues, etc.

I just figured out my new password issue.

Other than that, any pictures that are posted in [img], I cannot view any of those pictures.

Every thread that has pictures are not showing up for me.
    Thx.
    2005 WW Evolution 8 MR