Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: NorCalEvo.net 3.0 LIVE - Help and Known Issues

NE1 find NEthing like the old "new replies to your posts" (unread replies) and "unread messages" (unread) links?

Bump for still getting logged out.

I login in UNchecking the "remember me box" home page reloads showing my avatar

click on user CP and am prompted to login.

Go back to homepage and re login, again UNchecking the "remember me " box forums now show i'm logged in

click the "newposts" link on the header prompts me to login again

Go back to hompage and see that i am still logged in

try the "newposts" link again prompts to login

*insert loop here*

Now I can't even get to the homepage

when I type in http://www.norcalevo.net/ or click on "home" on the nav I get:

bryan@GST, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Ok, i just noticed that if I login with the login box in the upper right corner all is good.

If i just the login box in the left hand pane, it's all FUBAR.

Quote Originally Posted by bryan@GST View Post
    Now I can't even get to the homepage

when I type in http://www.norcalevo.net/ or click on "home" on the nav I get:

bryan@GST, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Dude damn you do got issues, who'd you piss off?

Quote Originally Posted by lqdchkn View Post
    Ok, i just noticed that if I login with the login box in the upper right corner all is good.

If i just the login box in the left hand pane, it's all FUBAR.
    Mine's opposite. It won't let me log in with the login box on the upper right corner but it lets me on the left pane OR I'll have to click any llatest threads on the right then it lets me log in. (But I have to click home to go to the front page)

I'm also getting logged out.

Drmosh - how can I get my old username working - e_vol? I've tried everything and it will not give me permission to post anything.

Let me know. Cheers.