Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: All images broken in old threads

Default All images broken in old threads

Is fixing all the broken images in the old threads on the to-do list or?

prob not unless there is a way to fix everything easily, from what i can see right now it is going into each post and editing it. Perhaps there may be a solution.

nebo
    EVO X
    WORKS P2 Flash 294WHP/299WTQ
    WORKS Drop in Filter
    WORKS GFB
    WORKS Rear Sway Bar
    HKS Legamax
    HKS IC Pipe
    KW Variant 3
    5Zigen ZR+520 18x9.5 265/35
    I live my life a quarter-pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, im free. I need FRIESSSS! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and i need them tonight. Youre lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didnt blow a seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, its like this. If i lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if i win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, thats more important.

Quote Originally Posted by nebolic View Post
    prob not unless there is a way to fix everything easily, from what i can see right now it is going into each post and editing it. Perhaps there may be a solution.

nebo

Srsly? Was this something that was even thought about before shifting over to the new software?

There are TONS of images in tech threads and the like that no longer work.

So basically the site had a bunch of good information that was contributed and now it's all just broken img tags? Sweet!

4. Default

and only 12 pics per post. all the posts with more will be deleted
    400whp/384tq - E85 - stock turbo
    334whp/317tq - 91oct - stock turbo

Sponsored by www.speedelement.com / www.rallyinnovations.com / www.bajadesigns.com / www.sportsracingfuel.com / www.gruppe-s.com / www.vexmotorsports.com / www.detailaddict.com
    Tuned by Bryan@GST Motorsports
    Proud supporter of www.gstmotorsports.com / www.xperformance.com

Quote Originally Posted by nebolic View Post

nebo
    the only part that is broken is the old image tags had height and width parameters that are not used.

We can't run a query that will do a global search and replace?
    Code:
    sub<br />b{[@b=(abs||No,bottle.”s”x!!++$_,of,beer),on,the,wall]}print<br />“@{+b},\n@b,\nTake one down, pass it around,\n@{+b}.\n”<br />for-pop||-99..-1

We're seeing if we can do it from a mass query.

Quote Originally Posted by drmosh View Post
    We're seeing if we can do it from a mass query.
    cool thanks!
    Code:
    sub<br />b{[@b=(abs||No,bottle.”s”x!!++$_,of,beer),on,the,wall]}print<br />“@{+b},\n@b,\nTake one down, pass it around,\n@{+b}.\n”<br />for-pop||-99..-1

At this point we face a two faced problem... the mass query update and the fact that the vbulletin import process also took out a lot of the [img] tags that were not compatible...

It would help if the OP's of the threads can help edit their own posts but we'll be going through and see if a mass update can be done, this will take considerable amount of time though.

I'm working on a few threads to get images up, but it will definitely take some time.

Emperor

SpeedElement
    Gst
    OniSF
    DetailAddict

Just let the pics burn!