Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mobile NCE

Worked for me on the iPhone when selected Mobile Skin instead of the regular Skin under CP/Preferences, but now I can't switch it back to the Regular skin.

Any ideas how to switch it back to NCE?
    Posted from my mobile device

Quote Originally Posted by YankInCali View Post
    Worked for me on the iPhone when selected Mobile Skin instead of the regular Skin under CP/Preferences, but now I can't switch it back to the Regular skin.

Any ideas how to switch it back to NCE?
    +1, im stuck on Mobile skin. Theres no option to switch back.

I switched it back by logging onto the site with the computer and chose to set the skin again.
    Hi, my name is Charlie.
    2006 Mitsubishi Evolution IX GSR.

mobile.norcalevo.net doesn't work anymore on my phone. haha

I love how more things broke then where fixed in this change over to the new software...

Quote Originally Posted by Sfkn2 View Post
    I switched it back by logging onto the site with the computer and chose to set the skin again.
    I tried that too. Doesn't work with the desktop, laptop or iPhone. GRRRR!!!

You have to go into that forum faq thing and search for skin. It'll show that your only option is mobile, but when you click save, it'll revert as long as you're on the desktop.

For future reference, use Mini*Opera when you're viewing NCE on your phone. It's not heavy on ram usage and it loads fast since it compresses the data before you retrieve it.
    Hi, my name is Charlie.
    2006 Mitsubishi Evolution IX GSR.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfkn2 View Post
    You have to go into that forum faq thing and search for skin. It'll show that your only option is mobile, but when you click save, it'll revert as long as you're on the desktop.
    Cool it worked on my desktop computer. I did go into FAQ and clicked on "General Forum Usage". Then click save changes and it will go back to regular skin mode.

ok I know it's ot but I just logged into evom and it's now mobile and sux bawlz. Any idea how to get the normal site?
    Eat me

Quote Originally Posted by DJMic0 View Post
    That was the version I've seen prior to the update. But with my crackberry, I used www.NorCalEvo.net and it got there . What I saw when I logged on the other day was basically the full version of this update.

Thanks
    Mike
    I noticed the same thing on my black berry. Previously it was like a text only version of the forum and very easy to view in blackberry's crap browser.
    05 Evo 8 - 333 whp / 318wtq - Tanabe DP, TP, Modified 3" noir cat back, GM boost solenoid, Walboro FP, RC 1000cc injectors, E-85

Quote Originally Posted by Positron View Post
    Cool it worked on my desktop computer. I did go into FAQ and clicked on "General Forum Usage". Then click save changes and it will go back to regular skin mode.
    It worked for me too! Thx dude! Lookin' at the mobile version was getting soooo annoying!