Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mobile NCE

Default Mobile NCE

I am pretty sure that your main concern are on the actual page but I am posting to let you know about my experience with the new Mobile NCE.

I'm pretty sure you guys haven't even started looking at it. It load a full version I believe. Very laggy and hard to search because it seems clustered. I have to scroll down for minutes to see what I am looking for and sometimes I even miss it. The old mobile NCE was perfect. VERY simple yet it lets you have access to fast info/threads you need.

Thats all but keep up the good work fellas.

Mike
    HKS 264/272 Cams, Vishnu Adj. Cam Gears, Walbaro 255 Feul Pump, HKS Drop in Air Filter, Hallman MBC, ARP Head Studs, 2.75 Tanabe DP, RRE Rally Cat/Test Pipe, Apexi NOIR CBE, Whiteline Sway bar, Volks CE28ns 255/35/18

268.1 whp Tuned and Dyno'ed By Andy at and on SpeedElement Dyno Dynamics

I didn't know we have a mobile NCE.....

but it sure would be nice to have one on the iphone....

no kidding... isnt mobile the same as regular, just on a phone browser???

well, that is what i think it is. The last time I logged in in my crackberry, everything was simple and easy to look at. Now it has a bunch of images I don't really need.
    HKS 264/272 Cams, Vishnu Adj. Cam Gears, Walbaro 255 Feul Pump, HKS Drop in Air Filter, Hallman MBC, ARP Head Studs, 2.75 Tanabe DP, RRE Rally Cat/Test Pipe, Apexi NOIR CBE, Whiteline Sway bar, Volks CE28ns 255/35/18

Quote Originally Posted by wilson1 View Post
    I didn't know we have a mobile NCE.....

but it sure would be nice to have one on the iphone....
    We don't, at least not officially. We are still working on it.

http://mobile.norcalevo.net

Works OK on mobile browers like IE and some WAP browsers. However, if you have a browser that can view desktop websites like Opera and Safari it still zooms out the page. We are working on fixing that.

Just out of curiosity, which mobile website were you using before? I was not aware of one.

Quote Originally Posted by DJMic0 View Post
    well, that is what i think it is. The last time I logged in in my crackberry, everything was simple and easy to look at. Now it has a bunch of images I don't really need.
    Try http://mobile.norcalevo.net

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    We don't, at least not officially. We are still working on it.

http://mobile.norcalevo.net

Works OK on mobile browers like IE and some WAP browsers. However, if you have a browser that can view desktop websites like Opera and Safari it still zooms out the page. We are working on fixing that.

Just out of curiosity, which mobile website were you using before? I was not aware of one.

I have not been able to get on to NCE, cannot open the page on the iphone.......

Posted from my iPhone.

I did the site registration on my phone as well.
    Artist formerly known as John
    1992 Galant VR4
    2008 Mazdaspeed3

RIP 2006 GG Evolution IX SSL - Fubar'd by GST
    RIP 2005 EB Evolution VIII SSL - flipped, totalled

Regular page looks fine and works the same as the desktop version for me on Opera Mini. Maybe your browser sucks????

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    That was the version I've seen prior to the update. But with my crackberry, I used www.NorCalEvo.net and it got there . What I saw when I logged on the other day was basically the full version of this update. Now, just tried mobile.norcalevo.net and I can't get in. It says

"HTTP ERROR 502: Bad Gateway. The gateway received an invalid response from the server when attempting to fulfill your request. Please try loading a different page. Contact your service provider if this problem persists."

Thanks
    Mike