Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New deck that works w/ ipod?

Default New deck that works w/ ipod?

I'm a complete noob when it comes to audio stuff. I just got an iTouch for xmas and wanted to change out my stock radio for something that can work w/ my itouch. What are you guys using that's pretty good? I have no clue wtf I need to make this work. lol.
    Last edited by PANGES; 01-09-2009 at 08:42 AM.

Any headunit that is iPod ready or if you want to use an fm mudulator/transmitter but I find that those sound crap most of the time. You could also buy those with flip up monitor that can support video so you can watch those pron videos you have on the itouch.

hey eugene..

i have this in my evo.. the light illuminates red to match the cluster and and hvac lights.. its pretty close.. and i have my ipod connect to it via media cable and it just sits in my armrest hidden from view.. very user friendly.. but it cant view ur pron videos tho.. for those videos i recommend this

Does it have bluetooth? I have a Pioneer headunit that supports Bluetooth audio streaming, with a built in mic for phone calls. I got it for $250 new and am willing to part with it since I don't really use it like I expeceted. Let me know if your interrested.

Quote Originally Posted by izyzero View Post
    hey eugene..

i have this in my evo.. the light illuminates red to match the cluster and and hvac lights.. its pretty close.. and i have my ipod connect to it via media cable and it just sits in my armrest hidden from view.. very user friendly.. but it cant view ur pron videos tho.. for those videos i recommend this
    Yeah. I'm looking for something along the lines as that one where it hooks up to the ipod via a cable.

okie dokey

Check out the Alpine iDA-X100. The only thing I didn't like about it was it doesn't play CD's with out an external CD changer.
    Rafael S.

Boombox that is a compatible with an iTouch strapped to the back seat at full bump.

/thread
    -Oscar
    IX SE-285whp/282wtq Catback, HKS drop in, GST reflash

Quote Originally Posted by lqdchkn View Post
    okie dokey
    Ya. Thanks, but I dont need any of the phone features. It makes me feel dangerous and alive to talk on my phone while driving. I like to keep my whole car illegal, inside and out. lol

Quote Originally Posted by PANGES View Post
    Ya. Thanks, but I dont need any of the phone features. It makes me feel dangerous and alive to talk on my phone while driving. I like to keep my whole car illegal, inside and out. lol
    You're dangerous enough behind the wheel... you're asian.

At least you don't have to worry about getting pulled over by cops because they think you stole the car cause "it's too nice for a dirty beaner like you!"
    -Oscar
    IX SE-285whp/282wtq Catback, HKS drop in, GST reflash