Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Turbo install party this sunday. 01-11-09

I need to install my TiTek o2 + Crucial Exh. Manifold + Hotside + Throttle Body Seals..

Is there room?

Come on over, we can do only one at a time though. We will probably do it this Sunday morning, let us know

I don't want to hold you guys back because I've never done this type of install on an EVO before.

Are you sure I can come?

Hey Sam if you run into any snags feel free to give me a call. What all are you installing on your car?
    Last edited by steevo8; 01-12-2009 at 04:55 PM.
    Eat me

How many cars need to be worked on?

There is only about 9 hours of daylight, do you think that's enough time to work on 2 cars?

Lmao nine hours should be more then enough time to do two cars if there's no snags. Personally I would start spraying penatrating lube on stuff now. Like every night till the install. One broken bolt can make your life hell and if it's a 03 with the oem turbo that's never been taken off, it's pretty rare not to have an issue.
    Eat me

I'm gonna start spraying stuff with pb blaster starting tonight, thanks for the offer Steve and keep your phone on LOL . We didn't finish my turbo swap yesterday so we'll resume this weekend.
    dl_Evo - we can do yours but you gotta bring us beer! Let me know if you coming, do you have all necessary parts ie gaskets, oil, coolant etc ?

I have gaskets for Exh. manifold to head, Exh. Manifold to Hotside, Gasket between hotside and o2.. do I need anything else?

I have OEM coolant..

I need oil? I have a whole bunch, but I didn't know I needed it.

I can bring beer, what kind of beer do you guys want?

I like Stella Artois .
    hey Sam are we doing Sunday instead Friday ??
    I hope I can get mine tuned at least Saturday
    2002 J's Racing S2000
    2002 Porsche Carrera
    2003 Conv. M3
    2005 Evo MR - Current

GT30-76R .82a/r
    HKS 272 Cams
    ACT Xtreme Duty G6 Clutch kit
    Endess CCX brake pads
    Nesei competition IC
    3.0" downpipe ,stainless O2 housing
    38mm tial wastegate
    Full Race exhaust manifold
    Denso 720cc injectors
    Walbro 255 fuelpump
    Greddy lower IC pipe
    Greddy Type RS bov
    Enkei rc-t4 18*9.5
    Megan Track coilovers
    K&N Air fiter
    Apexi TT
    Helix Cat-back Exhaust
    Perrin Exhaust test pipe

are you free Kaan on sunday, cause have work thrusday night and need to sleep friday morning eheheh.

dl EVO - you'll need oil because we're basically taking out your turbo and switching those parts that you have, we'll be taking off the oil lines thats why. Pm me so i can give you directions to my house if you really want to do it