Thread: It took a vacation home...

Default It took a vacation home...

As you all know, I came home this past holiday season to hang out w/family, NorCalEvo, and most importantly, my (now ex) girlfriend. Some of you will remember me as the guy who showed up in the black '88 MR2, or simply as the guy who hates living in Hawaii (after this past vacation, not really hating it anymore). Well, offically, this past vacation sucked, and here's why.

I first started dating my ex-girlfriend back in early '08. We were dating until I decided to move to Hawaii. I made the decision to move after about two months of her and I dating (didn't even know I was gonna move when I started dating her)

She broke up w/me a few days later when I told her what was going on. Her and I decided to remain friends for the duration of my time home.

After I moved, her and I stopped talking for a couple of weeks. After that, we started talking again. Before I knew it, we were acting like a couple again. We did this for a while, and then I decided to come home for the holidays.

After I came home, we spent a few days together, took a trip together, and after that, everything went sour. I had the initial feeling that SOMETHING was wrong, I just couldn't pin-point it. It wasn't until after my vacation, did I find out the reason why.

It wasn't anything drastic, just differences between her and I were finally realized by her, so she decided to end things with me for good.

As of right now, I'm just sad about this situation. She sent me a letter before I came home, expressing how much she missed me and couldn't wait to see me again, I did the same. We talked almost every night, and whenever I didn't call or she didn't hear from me for a few days, she would get concerned like any good girlfriend would.

The worst part about it all, was that she was my motivation. My work is tough and very stressful, and the only thing that kept me going, was knowing that I was gonna come home and be able to talk to her. Knowing that within a few months, I was gonna be able to see her again. Now, *poof* it's gone...

Sorry for the essay guys, just really wanted to let this all out. I'm still venting and will probably be venting for a while...
    2008 PB EVO X GSR:
    WORKS Flash
    Ultimate Racing o2 housing TBE

Future Mods:
    ETS 4" Intercooler Package
    ETS Intake
    Hallman MBC
    AEM UEGO/Digital Boost Gauge
    Perrin Gauge Pod

Next time your back in NorCal for a meet let's get drunk and talk about women.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    Next time your back in NorCal for a meet let's get drunk and talk about women.
    haha, yeh that's IF I go back to NorCal... it seems like every time I come back home, there's some sort of drama that just NEEDs to happen while I'm there... But definitiely man, if I do go back, I'll hit you up...
    2008 PB EVO X GSR:
    WORKS Flash

Future Mods:
    ETS Intake
    Hallman MBC
    Perrin Gauge Pod

Enjoy life and know that everything works out in the end...

Dennis
    08 SCCA SFR XP Champion...
    Thanks SpeedElement for your support...

Life shouldn't revolve around a g/f, you should wait until you actually marry them.

Just be happy you found out now that she doesn't work! Go find a nice girl in Hawaii
    Artist formerly known as John
    1992 Galant VR4
    2008 Mazdaspeed3

RIP 2006 GG Evolution IX SSL - Fubar'd by GST
    RIP 2005 EB Evolution VIII SSL - flipped, totalled

Quote Originally Posted by sprytsi View Post
    Life shouldn't revolve around a g/f, you should wait until you actually marry them.

Just be happy you found out now that she doesn't work! Go find a nice girl in Hawaii
    workin on it, a lot easier said than done. Women in Hawaii have that, literally, "island mentality". If you're not from here, they don't even wanna consider dating you. So tryin my best to sort through them, grab what I can, and get those women that were raised on the mainland.
    2008 PB EVO X GSR:
    WORKS Flash

Future Mods:
    ETS Intake
    Hallman MBC
    Perrin Gauge Pod

oops.. i tried to edit this post but i accidently posted twice. and i cant delete it so im just gonna type some random ish.

tuna is good.
    Last edited by peter; 01-16-2009 at 02:21 AM.
    kizmet

you live in hawaii man, you're surrounded by beautiful women. go out there and fish!
    kizmet

Good riddens to her; you deserve better