Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where are the member journals???

maybe we should just put member journals in whatever segment it pertains to. so if you want to post about upgrading the engine, just post in power mods. if it's something pertaining to suspension, post it there???

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 1SloEvo View Post
    maybe we should just put member journals in whatever segment it pertains to. so if you want to post about upgrading the engine, just post in power mods. if it's something pertaining to suspension, post it there???

just post anything everywhere. it doesnt matter anymore
    400whp/384tq - E85 - stock turbo
    334whp/317tq - 91oct - stock turbo

Sponsored by www.speedelement.com / www.rallyinnovations.com / www.bajadesigns.com / www.sportsracingfuel.com / www.gruppe-s.com / www.vexmotorsports.com / www.detailaddict.com
    Tuned by Bryan@GST Motorsports
    Proud supporter of www.gstmotorsports.com / www.xperformance.com

That works too!

I don't really give a rats ass anymore, It's obvious Dr. Mosh doesn't give a shit, I'm actually using and posting more on Evom. whaambulance.

^^^same here...as sad as it may be consider how much better the forums were prior to the "great change" that was made!

Quote Originally Posted by 1SloEvo View Post
    ^^^same here...as sad as it may be consider how much better the forums were prior to the "great change" that was made!

Seriously. Who knew asking drmosh to fix the damn homepage would lead to an entirely fucked up site.

We actually turned off the member journals because we thought no one was using them... I'll put them back on shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by drmosh View Post
    We actually turned off the member journals because we thought no one was using them... I'll put them back on shortly.

How is that even possible? I had my 2nd or 3rd listing going on and I believe Steevo8 was on his 5th. Not to mention, lots of other people were actually starting to use it as well. It was starting to get more and more people. Looks to be a bit late with the new site EVERYONE is talking about.