Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NCE Marketplace Ratings are here!

Thumbs up NCE Marketplace Ratings are here!

This feature has been requested for many years by NCE members and now it's here! Upgrading to vBulletin allows us to use the iTrader feedback module. This will help all NCE members see what sort of feedback a buyer/seller has prior to doing business with them. Enjoy!

Post here with any feedback or issues. QA found no issues.

how do you use it? when i click on the rating it says itrader is currently closed?

Curious, now that there has been numerous compliants and people being banned for opposing nce. Why all the attention to getting things fixed? Why did it take this long?

+1 rating system doesn't work.
    GST MOTORSPORTS|ONI-MOTO|Carebear Powa
    Nov 07 307 WHP & 285 WTQ
    May 08 304 WHP & 289 WTQ

I think you guys maybe too late on this.
    -Oscar
    IX SE-285whp/282wtq Catback, HKS drop in, GST reflash

Quote Originally Posted by chefnevo View Post
    Curious, now that there has been numerous compliants and people being banned for opposing nce. Why all the attention to getting things fixed? Why did it take this long?

+1 rating system doesn't work.
    These are issues that have been in the queue. I assume you're talking about the EvoEmpire commotion as of late. Honestly that's a coincidence. We had a period of time where it seemed like nothing's going on but on my end I've been trying to fix the legacy IMG tags through a script on a replicated NCE board to make sure it doesn't break anything. It's time consuming and as this is not my only job, I don't have more than a few hours a week to devote unfrotunately.

Right now here are the projects that are happening concurrently. And since there are only 2 of us on the development/tech side it's taking longer than we'd like:
    - IMG tags (top priority)
    - Create site header image (done)
    - iTrader (done)
    - Revive old NCE gallery for access (requires some permissions changes)
    - VMed load-balanced caching server cluster (in progress - more servers being racked this week)
    - Utilize many new features of Vbulletin
    - add NCE Garage for vehicles/pics
    - Create how-to documentation for new site features
    - Add moderators and new roles
    Unfortuantely the migration didn't happen as I would have liked, mainly because of the urgency to move off SMF for security reasons. We decided to migrate to VB and add the value-adds over time. I would have rather had one major deployment.

Hope this adds some clarity and more transparency as to what's going on within NCE.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by dabaysevo View Post
    I think you guys maybe too late on this.
    While I agree we're late, better late than never.

iTrade still seems closed.
    Artist formerly known as John
    1992 Galant VR4
    2008 Mazdaspeed3

RIP 2006 GG Evolution IX SSL - Fubar'd by GST
    RIP 2005 EB Evolution VIII SSL - flipped, totalled

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    While I agree we're late, better late than never.

The thing is that Bryan had a few threads that he kept bumping along with other members basically asking for the list of updates you just posted. They kept bumping several times per day. Nobody except Jan and Nebo responded saying that they didn't have the power to do anything.

Unfortunately, the biggest problem is the lack of communication between the admins that can get things fixed and the community. It seems as request for fixes to important features fall on deaf ears. In your line about adding mods and admins, can you add the ability to actually change things to the site?

It seems as the title admin on this site is like a janitor being called a facilities engineer. Not knocking Jan or Nebo, just that they never seem to have had the ability to fix major problems on the site. I bet if you add Jay as an admin with major access, you would mend bridges with the people that you have banned.

I'm just thinking out loud, but people are mad, rightfully so in my opinion. It's unfortunate that it required a mass exodus for action to be taken on your behalf.
    -Oscar
    IX SE-285whp/282wtq Catback, HKS drop in, GST reflash

^words of wisdom (and reconciliation) +1

Quote Originally Posted by sprytsi View Post
    iTrade still seems closed.
    Can you describe what's happening? Are you able to see the ratings but not leave feedback?