Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why is it that there are ALWAYS more...

Default why is it that there are ALWAYS more...

Every time I hit up the home page (which is a lot cuz I'm always on thru my phone) I always see that the number of "guests" on the site is more than the number of logged in members. Once I started noticing it I would look more often and it's always more "guests" than "members".

Hard to believe that everyday we have that many "NEW" people looking thru the site. The number of "guests" has been consistently 20+ throughout the day, everyday, for the past few weeks.

Kinda makes you wonder... "are people ashamed of being logged in to NCE?"

Quote Originally Posted by uhoh_evo View Post
    Kinda makes you wonder... "are people ashamed of being logged in to NCE?"
    Yes.

Most everyone moved over to the 'new' site.

Artist formerly known as John
    1992 Galant VR4
    2008 Mazdaspeed3

RIP 2006 GG Evolution IX SSL - Fubar'd by GST
    RIP 2005 EB Evolution VIII SSL - flipped, totalled

Why not just stay logged in? I mean it is understandable since this site currently has way more content.

Just seems this loyalty thing is ridiculous.

Why not just stay logged in? I mean it is understandable since this site currently has way more broken content.

Just seems this loyalty thing is ridiculous.
    Fixed for you.

The latest updates to content are on the new site

1992 Galant VR4
    2008 Mazdaspeed3

Umm have you been to the other place? There's a considerable amount more useful current stuff there. I think that most of the guests here are just lurking to laugh at the fall out. Now that certain people have stooped as low as to attack the other places site I would assume it will only get worse. Or better depending on how you look at it.
    Eat me

Quote Originally Posted by sprytsi View Post
    Fixed for you.

The latest updates to content are on the new site

HaHa. Thanks.

But I haven't actually looked thru the content yet on EE. Still waiting to get to a comp so I can register. Why lurk when you can just be logged in? The site is being fixed (eventho it did take a lot of effort on the members to make it happen).

Well I'm sure you'll see why once you register and come visit for a bit. We have cookies.
    Eat me

HaHa. Thanks.

But I haven't actually looked thru the content yet on EE. Still waiting to get to a comp so I can register. Why lurk when you can just be logged in? The site is being fixed (eventho it did take a lot of effort on the members to make it happen).
    My power threads are the highest viewed tech threads on this site. 43,744 views for just the Evo 8 and 9 threads combined. My budget filter thread with all the data and information had 8,670 views alone.

People from all over the USA and the world come to NCE looking at tech threads.
    Last edited by earlyapex aka jack ass; 02-10-2009 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bryan@GST View Post
    I've moved over most of my tech and power posts to the new site. I will not be posting anything tech related on this site moving forward.

My power threads where the highest viewed tech threads on this site. 43,744 views for just the Evo 8 and 9 threads combined. My budget filter thread with all the data and information had 8,670 views alone.

People from all over the USA and the world came to NCE looking at tech threads.

Too bad that won't be happening anymore.

There has already been a bunch of events that have happened in the last month that have not been posted on NCE. Some examples are a flash tuned 2009 ralliart with data and powercharts that gained 50whp bone stock. A stock turbo Evo 9 running 11.5@120 mph (norcal stock turbo trap record), NASA Time Trial builds, etc etc
    NCE FTW

The site is being fixed (eventho it did take a lot of effort on the members to make it happen).
    I think you summed it up nicely.

NCE is just full of love
    1992 Galant VR4
    2008 Mazdaspeed3