Thread: Jobs open at Pride Industries

Default Jobs open at Pride Industries

Hey guys I'm the corporate recruiter at PRIDE Industries. We have a number of positions available. If you see something you would be interested in, just let me know.

Carlo

Here is the link

http://www.abso.com/jobboard/pride/pridecareers.htm

Hey man that is awesome. Thanks for posting this on here, I may be hitting you up soon for a job.

Just let me know.

They do lots of jobs around the base and hire folks with disabilities, thanks for your support and what you do.

AEM Intake/filter, FP-Red, MR O2 housing, MR DP, BR cat-back, Turbonetics Raptor BOV, Boomba Racing TB, Nisei UICP, ETS LICP, Turbo XS FMIC, Kelford 272 cams, Helix cam gears, ARP head studs, Super Tech valve springs/retainers, FIC Bluemax 1250cc injectors, Walbro FP, GM 3-port ECU controlled boost, Omni 4-bar MAP sensor, AEM UEGO WB gauge, ACT clutch, Tephra mod version-7.-419hp/349tq FFTec Mustang dyno

Yep I see them like everyday here on base. Its a safe and reliable job.

any part time jobs available at these time by chance?

Not really much part time positions. Not sure if you looked at our job postings. I haven't been able to keep track of the local positions since I'm currently working on jobs in the mid west and east coast.

Thank you, well let me know if there is anything available if you can. I appreciate all you help.