Thread: malibu grandprix meet anyone?

Default malibu grandprix meet anyone?

Hey everyone. Just curious if any of you were interested in a malibu grandprix meet?

Redwood City, CA 94063
    Tel: (650) 366 -6463

Time and Date
    To be annunced

Specifics
    -This is a high performance go kart race track. Its a 1/2 mile long.
    -Bring the kids and family too it has batting cages, bumper boats, arcade, etc etc
    -It has food and beer but no drinking and driving
    -Dont need a racing license just be at least 18yrs old and a valid drivers license. Not 18? Dont worry as they also offer a kids go kart and track

Hrs of Ops
    Sunday 10:00 am - 9:00 pm Monday - Thursday Noon - 9:00 pm Friday Noon - 11:00 pm Saturday 10:00 am - 11:00 pm

PS. I am trying to do this on a sunday as it would be the best overall pricing and deals especially if we went in a group. Here is the website for more details http://www.malibugrandprix.com/park/redwood/index.html

We should get some people together and do something like this, I know Malibu is not the best place to go run go-karts but it is still fun to go around their track in those slower go-karts, I used to go there on their $20 all you can race days after work and to the end of the night when I was bored with nothing else to do, $20 did not seem like a bad deal for running aprox 5 to 6 hours (it depends how busy they were).