Thread: Which one!

Question Which one!

Hey Folks i am new to the whole slr camera, but i dont know which one would be the best for my needs.... Thats hopefully where you come in to play....

I am looking at a camera that will be able to take some great photos of cars, models, and some scenic photos. As well as being able to enlarge to poster sizes.. I have been looking at the Canon Rebel and the Nikon D60.. But i still can not decide which one... What other Accesories is needed for great photos!
    If you can please help out it would help me out so much...

Thank you very much for taking the time to help

whether your going to go nikon or canon go with the one that feels best in your hand. pending how much money your willing to spend i would go for a higher model. i.e. if you go with nikon d80 are really nice but can still go higher.
    I'M SO JDM.... I SLEEP ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY BED

Byterz Will Be Eaten!!!!!! JDM
    fresh
    --->

i love my canon xt.. ive thought about upgrading but im still a noob at this photographer thing.. remember its not the equipment that makes the photo, its the photographer

Quote Originally Posted by bayareaEVO View Post
    i love my canon xt.. ive thought about upgrading but im still a noob at this photographer thing.. remember its not the equipment that makes the photo, its the photographer
    LOL, but equipment sure does help a lot. its true its the photographer but to an extent, eventually you will have to upgrade to snap those fresh shots.

fresh
    --->

agreed, to an extent.. forgot to add that.. all i gotta say is photography can get expensive and addicting

^ so true

fresh
    --->

You may have already looked buy www.dpreview.com and another site (can't remember) are pretty good. What does it for me are the images they take, bright light, night scene, etc. Of course with SLR the photographer's settings make a difference but you get an idea of how the colors look. IMO the warmth from my film point and shoot Samsung is unparalleled by any digital I have owned