Thread: Car Meet in Daly City - March 1 @ 7PM

Default Car Meet in Daly City - March 1 @ 7PM

This isnt going to be a car specific meet. There are going to be some dsm's, srt's, and other cars. If you have any friends that want to come bring them along!

We are going to meet at the parking garage at:
    2001 Junipero Serra Blvd, Daly City, CA 94014
    2001 Junipero Serra Blvd, Daly City, CA 94014 - Google Maps

The parking garage is to the right.
    There are a couple places to eat there so we can probably talk for a little bit and then head down to get some food(fudruckers, 88 rice bowl, etc)

cool, try to swing by there.
    METHOD 4 MOTOR SPORTS
    415-882-1626

nice ill be there!
    Posted from my mobile device

Cool, just so you know its the garage to the right. (There are two garages pretty close to each other).

I think there will be about 10-15 cars there. It should be a pretty decent meet.

It looks like there should be about 16-18 cars coming. One guy is going to bring his tripod and camera so we should hopefully get some good pictures. We are going to be at the top level of the garage.

Some peopple were confused at which garage we are parking at. It is the garage closer to john daly blv, it is not the one that is directly next to jamba juice or starbucks. If you get to that one, you have gone just a couple seconds too far.

i went, good turn out for DSM's my homie was the only Evo there, and My other homie and I brought two Gvr-4's. we got kicked outta the parking lot, so we went to lake merced for a good hour before the cops got there, then relocated to Gellert Starbucks, One of the guys got pulled over on john daly for loud exhaust by a CHP.
    JDM*Dynasty from the 510->415->650