Thread: Human Resources Assistant at Travis AFB - PRIDE Industries $17 - $20/hr P/T

Default Human Resources Assistant at Travis AFB - PRIDE Industries $17 - $20/hr P/T

anyone interested e-mail me [email protected]

PRIDE Industries is a fast paced company with a mission: To Create Jobs for People with Disabilities while providing high quality, value-added solutions to our nationwide customers. We are currently seeking a Human Resources Assistant to join our outstanding team at the Travis Air Force Base in Fairfield, CA

The Human Resources Assistant will handle highly confidential material in the human resources department, answer general questions in all areas of human resources, and completes special assignments and projects as required. This position will require good knowledge and understanding of company policies and procedures.

Duties and requirements include but may not be limited to the following:

•A minimum of 2 years of clerical/office duties
    •Sufficient computer knowledge (Word, Excel, etc.)
    •High volume of data entry
    •Maintaining personnel files
    •Customer service
    •Experience with Ceridian software a plus

Additional background in human resources and recruiting (i.e., pre-screening applicants, maintaining and tracking job postings, attendance at job fairs) is extremely helpful. Experience working with people with disabilities is also a plus.
    A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related area is preferred.

The qualified candidate will have excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills. Candidates must be flexible, able to work under minimal supervision, meet deadlines, and have a strong work ethic.

PRIDE Industries provides a competitive salary and outstanding benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k. If you are interested in working for this unique organization that blends business with a social mission, please apply here and be sure to include your cover letter, resume, references and salary requirements. PRIDE Industries is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to affirmative action, work-force diversity and a drug-free working environment. Visit our website to learn more!

what hours can you work???
    i have school till 230 pm

Any job openings for someone with a B.A., or even an MBA?

Quote Originally Posted by alldayreese View Post
    what hours can you work???
    i have school till 230 pm
    The hours are 830a - 330p

Quote Originally Posted by marq View Post
    Any job openings for someone with a B.A., or even an MBA?
    Yes we do. take a look at our website www.prideindustries.com. Butthose are in Sac.

Sorry guys. We just filled this position.