Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tunning ?

Default Tunning ?

where would be a good place to get your car tunned ? i had it tunned before but i need to get it retuned its been almost 4 years now lol. im not plan on spending too much money by the way

mods : 264 cams, turbo back, boost control, injectors, and i guess thats it LOL

GST or FFTEC
    GST MOTORSPORTS|ONI-MOTO|Carebear Powa
    Nov 07 307 WHP & 285 WTQ
    May 08 304 WHP & 289 WTQ

FFTEC
    06 EVO IX SSL
    Few Bolt On's

Tuned by FFTEC

what have you added to it since the last tune? power mod wise...
    2003 Evolution VIII

i haven't add anything since then should i add one little thing then go for a tune ?

no...if you haven't added anything, then your tune should still be perfectly fine. contact GST and I'm sure Bryan will check everything over for you. if it needs some "clean-up" work, then he'll take care of it.

Quote Originally Posted by 1SloEvo View Post
    no...if you haven't added anything, then your tune should still be perfectly fine. contact GST and I'm sure Bryan will check everything over for you. if it needs some "clean-up" work, then he'll take care of it.
    If it was initially tuned by Bryan i'm sure he'd help ya out as best he can.

However if you do need any assistance feel free to call our shop FULL FUNCTION (510)475-5855 and speak with Ernesto and he will get your info and pass it on to Sean.

thanks guys,

Full Function in Union City seems to be getting some freaky semi-stock tuned EVO's. Meaning the cars are making sick (high horsepower and even higher torque) than normal. I was kind of jealous on some of these stock looking cars making 360+ on a stock 9 turbo!!

cool but im learning how to tune my own car now, you know you gotta start at some point and in the close future you become that pro tuner