Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Small gathering on April 19th Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by EvoGrrl View Post
    If I didnt have work I might come :-(
    did you just get that RSX?I hope everything went well after the little misshap.

Quote Originally Posted by ricardomotorhead View Post
    did you just get that RSX?I hope everything went well after the little misshap.
    Ya I got it on Thursday last week. Omg awesome gas mileage! LOL. And I'm still in loads of pain in my hips and lower back and sadly I had to get an auto cuz of it. :-(

My friend has RSX and he never complains as far as gas mileage . and whats going on with you as far pain ? Its seems like there is gonna be a bunch of people there ha NICE,,,

Ya I got it on Thursday last week. Omg awesome gas mileage! LOL. And I'm still in loads of pain in my hips and lower back and sadly I had to get an auto cuz of it. :-(
    time to throw in a turbo
    06 Evo IX MR___________

-GT35R
    -Built Head/Ported, 1mm overs
    -Built 2.0L
    -Shep Trans

Stock maf maxed out waiting for E-85 speed density setup

LOL

FOR HIS FAST RESPONSES TO EVERY QUESTION POSSIBLE

lol
    2003 Evolution VIII

any Beer?

Turns out my manager at Chevron gave me the weekend off again. *super stoked!* lol. Maybe I'll go after all? And ya I have some plans for my car, can only do so much cuz sadly it is an automatic. :-( My back and hips are hella fucked up from the accident and even driving an auto hurts because I get random shooting pains in my lower back/right hip mostly. I need to get xrays done or something. Even my chiropractor doesn't wanna fuck with my back because of the amount of pain I'm in. :-(

^^^ WOW!! I can somewhat relate to back pain...ever try acupuncture? I have work as well & not off until 2 pm...will be coming from Atherton..

Turns out my manager at Chevron gave me the weekend off again. *super stoked!* lol. Maybe I'll go after all? And ya I have some plans for my car, can only do so much cuz sadly it is an automatic. :-( My back and hips are hella fucked up from the accident and even driving an auto hurts because I get random shooting pains in my lower back/right hip mostly. I need to get xrays done or something. Even my chiropractor doesn't wanna fuck with my back because of the amount of pain I'm in. :-(
    wow thats so unfortunate about the accident. If you dont mind me asking what happened?