Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brake upgrade.

Default Brake upgrade.

Well my stock pads are about done, yes.....,I am still on my stock pads, so I am planning on upgrading my rotors and brake lines. Any suggestions? I was looking at EBC rotors and StopTech stainless brake lines.
    My girlfriend asked me: "It's either me or the car!".............Boy I miss her cooking.

that probably depends on your budget. I went with Stop Tech and project MU on pads to save a lil money since i didnt have too much funds available. So far so good.

power slot rotors and hawk brake pads should do fine if your a daily driver good luck

I just went with Racing Brake et500s and their braided lines and am very pleased.

Rotorpro Centrics

Under $200, same as stoptechs.

if people want to argue about it, don't buy them.

+1

Get the centrix. Stoptech uses the centrix cores and CNC's slots on them.

Just make sure you get the right part number! Do a search!

You can also buy them from ROCKAUTO.COM.

so people actually rock those centrixs? cool Im all about them then, I was always a bit uncertain about them from the reviews. But for the price, of them its definitely a steal, at least for a set of daily drivers

hmmm...... Im still rocking my stock rotors, pretty much out, need new ones.
    Powered
    380 WHP 362 lbs tq

Evolution IX - Sold*

Quote Originally Posted by ArtEvo9 View Post
    hmmm...... Im still rocking my stock rotors, pretty much out, need new ones.
    Stock isn't so bad...if on a tight budget, re-surfacing is always an option. Just lucky enough to get the car w/ slotted rotors already installed w/ stainless lines

Quote Originally Posted by batosai View Post
    Stock isn't so bad...if on a tight budget, re-surfacing is always an option. Just lucky enough to get the car w/ slotted rotors already installed w/ stainless lines
    I resurfaced them begining of this year. I got some pads when I did it, I am waiting for the pads to run out too.
    Powered
    380 WHP 362 lbs tq

Evolution IX - Sold*