Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Local San Jose Mini Meet!

Default Local San Jose Mini Meet!

Might as well just start thread in the correct place so we dont needa keep posting in the noobie thread. Okay anyways, I'm down for meeting up at in-n-out/jamba juice on tully/capitol unless you wanna meet up at a bigger parkinglot like eastridge. Whose up for the afternoon? maybe around 3pm! Let me know what you guys think so we can have it setup by this weekend!
    03' Lancer Evolution VIII
    Apex Silver

Hey, thanks for the thread post! Now, I just would like to share info in regards to a wednesday night mini-meet that some evo folks already attend at big dogs grill (foxworthy & cherry). It just so happens that EE also decided to have one this wednesday night at wingstop in coleman, to which some are going already.
    Now then..*phew* as for the weekends, anywhere within San Jose, Milpitas, etc etc is ok by me, but just can't be there until after 2 pm. C'mon folks, I would like to "see" the faces behind the "names" here in NCE...LOL Besides rey, friski, ronnie, dave, big phil, and charles....I haven't met some of you as of yet....LOL

OH! I have another suggestion...especially the "pilipino" (*ahem*, friski, youre adopted now so...LOL) folks here...there's this mom & pop pilipino bbq place in Milpitas called Pinoy BBQ atbp which provides good & reasonably priced items at their place. How about for future reference, we have a mini-meet there???

kumusta ka Batosai? lol, mabuti namam . Ako "adopted Philipino" hahaa.

^^ HOLY WOWOWEEE!!! lol you know more than my son friski...ROFLMAO I wonder if Pareng Jay has anything to do about this newfound language skillz you've got...heheheheh...

tae..i got a learn my speak my language. I should hang out with more pinoys and pinays. Atbp is good quality........I like the dinaguan there and lechon. I feel a heart attack coming very soon!

Quote Originally Posted by batosai View Post
    ^^ HOLY WOWOWEEE!!! lol you know more than my son friski...ROFLMAO I wonder if Pareng Jay has anything to do about this newfound language skillz you've got...heheheheh...
    lol!
    Posted from my mobile device

I'm down for a meet too.
    Mmm philipino food

myspace.com/pinoyryder

Past Cars:
    2005 Silver 350z
    2006 Black 350z
    2008 Silver G37 sport

Current cars:

2008 PB GSR Evo X
    HKS SSQV
    MXP Downpipe
    MXP test pipe

2008 Raven R6 (stock)

*On the Way*

Quote Originally Posted by TMALLARI View Post
    tae..i got a learn my speak my language. I should hang out with more pinoys and pinays. Atbp is good quality........I like the dinaguan there and lechon. I feel a heart attack coming very soon!
    I gotta agree with you! the price imo can't be beat coz they give you quite a bit for whatever cash you fork out...

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBuddha831 View Post
    I'm down for a meet too.
    Mmm philipino food
    LOL...be patient young padawan...gastronomic delights they come your way soon..

You guys wanna meet up at in-n-out this saturday?
    03' Lancer Evolution VIII
    Apex Silver