Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: am i out of line?

Quote Originally Posted by b-ron View Post
    true true man!!! well i gues quiting wouldnt be such a bad thing anyways ? but i just dont feel like im ready to quit so thats going to make it so much harder. but i guess wat ever takes
    yeah bro. try to maintain it. learn to control the crave. believe me, it helps and it saves you a whole bunch. with me, i can control my level of craving for stoges. i can stop when i want and i use it when i want. try it, it works. good luck bro.
    Now I've come to realize that a dream was only supposed to be a dream that can't go on forever. Owning an EVO was THE SHIT!!!! But now, I must part ways with her. *teardrop teardrop*

Fundamentally I'm with Lurk on this one. If you do quit say you're doing it for yourself and she benefits, but it's not because of her bitching. This girl introduced me to the chew bags which seem to be a much cleaner way of doing things. (No comments on what kinda girls I hang with, heh heh). Also, I'm not sure if there's something else going on that bothers her about the relationship. Maybe something else is bothering her and she's using this as a way to express it.

I do wonder why girls throw a fit about something one day but act like everything's ok the next. I wouldn't believe it personally but enjoy it while it lasts

Quote Originally Posted by evotechIX View Post
    yeah bro. try to maintain it. learn to control the crave. believe me, it helps and it saves you a whole bunch. with me, i can control my level of craving for stoges. i can stop when i want and i use it when i want. try it, it works. good luck bro.
    thanks bro!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stockIX View Post
    Fundamentally I'm with Lurk on this one. If you do quit say you're doing it for yourself and she benefits, but it's not because of her bitching. This girl introduced me to the chew bags which seem to be a much cleaner way of doing things. (No comments on what kinda girls I hang with, heh heh). Also, I'm not sure if there's something else going on that bothers her about the relationship. Maybe something else is bothering her and she's using this as a way to express it.

I do wonder why girls throw a fit about something one day but act like everything's ok the next. I wouldn't believe it personally but enjoy it while it lasts
    i do the pouches but its the fact that i chew period i guess

As was mentioned before by others, find the compromise in which both of you can agree. Believe me, it's no fun when couples fight..that's why the key thing to do is communicate...seems to have worked for me and so far I've been married for 18 years...

DDDDDAAAANGGGGGGGGG Batosai, youve been married for 18 years !!! wow thats awesome man, well, ur a very nice guy so that explains it why you have been married for a long time and still keeping it up (( IM PROUD OF YOU ))

Quote Originally Posted by batosai View Post
    As was mentioned before by others, find the compromise in which both of you can agree. Believe me, it's no fun when couples fight..that's why the key thing to do is communicate...seems to have worked for me and so far I've been married for 18 years...

2003 Evolution VIII

thanks guys i had my girlfriend read this thread and she said that she needs to buy all of you guys a beer lol.

so we have talked it out and came up with this i can dip when shes not around and the only time in front of her is when we are together all day but i cant be doing it all day. i have cut back to only chewing the camel snus that is a really mild version of dip. i hope this plane works!!!!! thanks alot guys

@ friski & jay: LOL..thanks for the words of encouragement!! I'll pass it on to "SWMBO" aka wifey (SheWhoMustBeObeyed )....
    @ b-ron: tell her she might wanna reconsider the beer part because all of us would be lined up for the brewskies...LMAO Sounds like a compromise has been agreed on..yes? And if it seems like there's issues that might be coming up with that plan, don't forget to talks about it first BEFORE either of you guys get upset...things work out better that way...ok, Dr Phil is done for now..

lol hahaha "SWMBO" to perfect. yes we have a plane we agree on, it feels so good getting this shit sorted out with her thanks again guys