Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a job

Default Looking for a job

Hey guys, I'm looking for an entry level job right now. Summer is coming up and I'm not planning on taking any summer classes so i needa try to find a job here in San Jose. Unfortunately I dont really have any job experience. But let me know if anyone's job is hiring and can try to get me in or know of a good place thats hiring. I've applied to hella places but never got a call back. My evo is still pretty much bone stock and I need some moolah to start modding!

I'd appreciate any help. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Twentyrk; 06-01-2009 at 12:17 AM.
    03' Lancer Evolution VIII
    Apex Silver

Have you called anyone back yet? I remember looking for jobs back in the day and a lot wouldnt call back until you gave them a ring to let them know you really wanted it. Just my 2 cents, my company isn't hiring sadly.

SCCA #666 BSP

Quote Originally Posted by evosti View Post
    Have you called anyone back yet? I remember looking for jobs back in the day and a lot wouldnt call back until you gave them a ring to let them know you really wanted it. Just my 2 cents, my company isn't hiring sadly.
    Thanks for the tip bro!
    Apex Silver

^^^ Also, on the same note, make sure you go meet/see them in person instead of applying on-line. Sure, on-line is good, but others still prefer associating a face to the application instead of just a write up. .02 cents there also man...

Quote Originally Posted by batosai View Post
    ^^^ Also, on the same note, make sure you go meet/see them in person instead of applying on-line. Sure, on-line is good, but others still prefer associating a face to the application instead of just a write up. .02 cents there also man...
    Good idea. Yeah, I actually prefer do that too. It gets annoying though cause some places ive been to, They tell me to go online and apply. So other than that, I'd have to call them back a week later to check the status of my application.
    Apex Silver

Pass by my office and fill out an app. HR holds on to it for 6 months and you can always update it afterwards. I believe they have an opening, just not sure which position(s). I'll PM you the addy or you can call me since you've got my cell number....

any side jobs you offer or bread and butter jobs lol! May want a second pt job. Im used to working 12hrs straight standin.
    Road Tuned
    284whp/269wtq

hks rs intake with cf kansai box, hallman mbc, go fast bit bov, tanabe concept g blue with cobb hfc, cf eyelids, ingalls damper, road tuned, dunlop something shoes

^^^ LOL You know I work 2 jobs...the bread n butter weekday grind..and the car payment/fixit/mod money weekend job...LOL

<......LF 2nd job as well.
    Powered
    380 WHP 362 lbs tq

Evolution IX - Sold*

Quote Originally Posted by batosai View Post
    ^^^ LOL You know I work 2 jobs...the bread n butter weekday grind..and the car payment/fixit/mod money weekend job...LOL
    I do the same haha.