Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Method 4/ DC Sports Evo X - Redline Time Attack Results

Quote Originally Posted by steevo8 View Post
    you might wanna look at some times there in the street and mod class. In reality they were way better off being in modified as if they were in street they would have placed 14th overall in street and 9th in street awd.

That would be better then not runnning at all. Car has a stock turbo , stock intercooler, stock fuel , stock roll bars, stock bushing, stock brakes, stock block. Mods are intake, test pipe , cams, exhaust and tuned on 91 octane. Suspension was my home made JIC. Every thing else is bone stock on this vehicle. This was more of shake down for us then a competition. The platform has excellent potential and it will be fun to see it develop.

I don't disagree at all. Good effort but to say the times were great would be just blowing smoke up your ass. Yeah not real bad I guess but the times weren't great that's all. The poster I was commenting on made it sound like if u ran in street class you would have done better. I was just pointing out how much fire power was in street.
    Eat me

I agree with times compared to other street class cars sucked. Not making excuses either, just that some street class cars had some major power. Anyways the idea was that as the unlimited car is being built this is a good toy to play with in the meantime but this car has amazed me each and every time. So now we will push this to see how she does. Hopefuly the times will drop significantly in coming months.

Hey at least the car actually ran the whole event this time

Quote Originally Posted by steevo8 View Post
    I don't disagree at all. Good effort but to say the times were great would be just blowing smoke up your ass. Yeah not real bad I guess but the times weren't great that's all. The poster I was commenting on made it sound like if u ran in street class you would have done better. I was just pointing out how much fire power was in street.
    That's what you think it sounded like, however that is not what I said.
    Slow down, Champ!

Quote Originally Posted by bryan@GST View Post
    Hey at least the car actually ran the whole event this time

You should be talking...lol

Oh and welcome back to NCE.

Quote Originally Posted by hellz Evo View Post
    You should be talking...lol
    Ok liar, thief and crook. Call daddy now.

Ok Liar Theif and Crook, quit selling bullshit maps to little kids who dont know any better.

Quote Originally Posted by hellz Evo View Post
    Ok Liar Theif and Crook, quit selling bullshit maps to little kids who dont know any better.
    I like how you just make up anything you want and spit it out your pretty lips.

let me try making up shit about you.

You like men and little boys

I'm not a vendor here any more so "bite my ass fuck head"