Thread: Reno Fernley Raceway Trackday Saturday August 15th $250!!! On The Edge Trackdays

Default Reno Fernley Raceway Trackday Saturday August 15th $250!!! On The Edge Trackdays

Hello Everyone! I am excited to extend my personal invitation to our next event on Saturday, August 15, 2009 at the exciting Reno-Fernley Raceway. As you may or may not know, Reno Fernley Raceway has over 15 track configurations! For our first event here we will use the most popular layout, selection B, This 2.8 mile course was chosen for flowing turns and learnable layout. Registration for this event is only $250! With attendants of our last event receiving a $10 discount! We are pleased to offer the discounted price of $230 for group registration of 5 or more drivers!! As you have come to expect from On The Edge Trackdays, we will be taking care of you all day long. Professional action sports photographer Carlos Oliveros has plenty of photo specials for everyone, such as a free 8 x 10 photo and $25 discount off the price of the photo CD for early registrations. Be sure to visit www.extpictures.com/ontheedge for all the up to date details. Also, we will be continue to provide an excellent team of instructors lead by professional race driver, Peter Husser. We have a full catering service with choices for your lunch and beverages because after a few hours of track time on this thrilling course you will have definitely worked up an appetite. Also available on the website are all the requirements for the event, the days schedule, run group information for the first timer to the experienced driver, as well as links to local accommodations. Please don't wait until the last minute as our events fill up quickly. This is sure to be another great event at a new track with all the fun and excitement you have come to expect from On The Edge Track Days. See You at the Track!

Carlos Oliveros
    831 210 3480
    www.extpictures.com
    On The Edge Trackdays

Sounds like fun I think I may head out there and give it a try.

bump