Thread: EQ Track day...the only Evo representing

Default EQ Track day...the only Evo representing

So yesterday was a track day at Thunderhill Raceway with EQ tuning in Fairfield, CA. EQ is mostly only Subaru however the day was open to everyone and I have done business with them, so I was happy when I found out we could have 5 sessions that turned into 7, for $200, as the Subarus over heated in the hot weather and they opened the track to anyone who wanted to go out. No over heating problems with the X but I did boil my brake fluid and loss all brake pressure....it got soft in the turn before the exit into the padock so I backed off RIGHT WAY and exited the track before I lost it all. I lost all pressure pulling into the padock. Oh and I was already running Motul RBF600! But I swapped on a spare set of stock shocks and Tanabe DF210 springs, along with an APR GTC-300 dry carbon wing and just tore up the track. Brakes are fading in color too...so here are the pics:

So what do you all think? I know it needs rims and I use to have JIC J-Force 05's but I broke and bent 2 of them, so I gotta save up to buy replacements....and then I will have better rims.

-Ray

2008 Graphite Gray Evo X GSR
    Rota - Hankook - Seibon - APR - Tanabe - Cobb - Nisei - AMS - Girodisk - Hawk - Motul - AEM - Perrin - Ralliart
    ECUFlash SELF TUNED!

nice pics, looks like a fun day....
    Posted from my mobile device

cool pics!
    06 Evo IX MR___________

-GT35R
    -Built Head/Ported, 1mm overs
    -Built 2.0L
    -Shep Trans

Stock maf maxed out waiting for E-85 speed density setup

Thanks guys! Ya it was a total blast. After borrowing the GTC-300 from Sam at M4. I went and bought one. Great wing and kept the car nice and stable it seemed.
    -Ray

Rota - Hankook - Seibon - APR - Tanabe - Cobb - Nisei - AMS - Girodisk - Hawk - Motul - AEM - Perrin - Ralliart
    ECUFlash SELF TUNED!

Quote Originally Posted by xbox4414 View Post
    Thanks guys! Ya it was a total blast. After borrowing the GTC-300 from Sam at M4. I went and bought one. Great wing and kept the car nice and stable it seemed.
    -Ray
    You mean the place you work for? Try not being so transparent?

DAMN, MEAN MUGGING!
    I Wish i could go.

Quote Originally Posted by earlyapex View Post
    You mean the place you work for? Try not being so transparent?
    I like to keep my personal and work life separate. Those bits were his, not "ours".

ECUFlash SELF TUNED!

Quote Originally Posted by xbox4414 View Post
    I like to keep my personal and work life separate. Those bits were his, not "ours".
    Good call, with him it's probably a good idea.