Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need help on the P0300

Quote Originally Posted by RREVOVIII View Post
    Yes Sir!
    ok cool, me and mike are coming with his car, see you there

Well, went to see pare Jay and so far no code trip. He is such a cool person. He even took the time to data log my Evo. I told him that the only thing I have was exhaust, K&N drop-in and Works P2. When we got done with the data logging, I was so embarass of the #s that I won't even post it up. Both of us can feel that the engine didn't feel right from 5k to 7k. Need to get an accurate AFR meter. When I do, Jay can do his magic.

thanks again pare
    My girlfriend asked me: "It's either me or the car!".............Boy I miss her cooking.

Quote Originally Posted by warpspeed View Post
    Well, went to see pare Jay and so far no code trip. He is such a cool person. He even took the time to data log my Evo. I told him that the only thing I have was exhaust, K&N drop-in and Works P2. When we got done with the data logging, I was so embarass of the #s that I won't even post it up. Both of us can feel that the engine didn't feel right from 5k to 7k. Need to get an accurate AFR meter. When I do, Jay can do his magic.

thanks again pare
    no problem pare, im glad i could help. BTW your ROM and Datalogs was already sent to your email.

also try not to beat on it to much, because if your car knocks that much in a colder Daly City weather i bet it will knock twice as much on a hot temps in your area, and can severely damage your motor....
    2003 Evolution VIII

Quote Originally Posted by RREVOVIII View Post
    no problem pare, im glad i could help. BTW your ROM and Datalogs was already sent to your email.

also try not to beat on it to much, because if your car knocks that much in a colder Daly City weather i bet it will knock twice as much on a hot temps in your area, and can severely damage your motor....
    No problem there. I don't drive my Evo hard anyway, especially with the price of gas. But I will do a boost leak test and get a good AFR meter.
    My girlfriend asked me: "It's either me or the car!".............Boy I miss her cooking.

No problem there. I don't drive my Evo hard anyway, especially with the price of gas. But I will do a boost leak test and get a good AFR meter.
    Sounds good!
    2003 Evolution VIII

...and get a good AFR meter.
    By that do you mean A/F gauge? Because if so, I have one 52mm A/F Autometer gauge I can sell for cheap...OH, by the way, wassup pareng jay?? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by batosai View Post
    By that do you mean A/F gauge? Because if so, I have one 52mm A/F Autometer gauge I can sell for cheap...OH, by the way, wassup pareng jay?? LOL
    wassup! which AFR Gauge is that pare??
    2003 Evolution VIII