Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Weekly Saturday Santa Cruz Mountain Drive Followed By Santa Row Meet

AHA, no wonder why the people just kick it for just a little bit when they are at Santana Row, everyone leaves really early, at around 11AM.

The drive is a weekly event, whether no one shows, or everyone shows. Attendance has been inconsistent at best for the drive, but very good for the meet (which I'm not involved in organizing). The exotic cars do tend to leave around 11AM, hence the early timing of the drive.

Its best/safest to get into the hills before all the tourists and bicyclists are there.

Quote Originally Posted by eklipz98 View Post
    The drive is a weekly event, whether no one shows, or everyone shows. Attendance has been inconsistent at best for the drive, but very good for the meet (which I'm not involved in organizing). The exotic cars do tend to leave around 11AM, hence the early timing of the drive.

Its best/safest to get into the hills before all the tourists and bicyclists are there.
    Good point, cool thanks for sharing this info, Im gonna try to make it out there this Saturday, will you be there? what kind of car do you have?

I'm willing to do it this weekend for sure. The more people the better. Its an early morning, but it's usually worth it. Lately its been moist (foggy), but thats not always a bad thing.

For all who are interested this weekend, please confirm through the thread so that we can generate a headcount.

I drive an eclipse, my buddy drives a JCW mini. We typically alternate and co-lead the drive in either car.

I'll start it:
    1-ricardomotorhead

Default Meet List for 9/19/2009 Run

1-ricardomotorhead
    2-eklipz98/ddoggjcw

oh man, it looks like I have to go to Monterey for a family function, I think Im gonna have to skip this fun run, until next week, I know Im off next saturday, I will make everything possible to try to make it out there, unless you guys do a cruise to santa cruz or monterey as weel, I can meet you down there , besides there is some autox event this weekend, apperantly pre-sign up is require, Im gonna try to get out there and see if I can just walk- in......hehe

Weekly meet is deferring to a local mini-meet this week:

http://www.norcalminis.com/

If you can get your hands on a mini please show up!

Is this going to be just a Mini cruise? Im unfortunately will be working this saturday morning, but Im trying to find something to do after work (around 4) maybe I can meet up with you guys or I'll just try to make it to the car show down in San Jose japan town

Yes it is "just" a mini-cruise, the details are here:
    http://www.norcalminis.com/

The mini-crowd is very accommodating, and would probably not mind any tag-a-longs.

Not sure if I can handle car events lasting from 9AM-5PM every Saturday. This is becoming a part time job!